What we're working on:
This particular role will focus on quality assurance of all internal projects by evaluating test results against expected results, implementing improvements to the process and recommending alternative testing as needed.
In our internal systems, we move fast and we break things all the time. We want your help to break them less. Especially the important stuff. While continuing to deliver important innovations. Is that you?
What You'll Do:
- Document and escalate issues for a prompt resolution.
- Being available to support production and internal clients by tracking client issues ( we use linear.app )
- Enhance QA methodology for test and defect management
- Offer continuous improvement by assessing issues for root cause and future prevention.
- Investigate and explore upcoming new technologies and suggest enhancements.
- Ensure and record requirements coverage by verification.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced manager who understands the lifecycle of software development.
- You are open-minded and hands-on. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and chipping in or sitting with the team to ensure success.
- You are a planner with high attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience managing QA or software development teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA professional including a strong hands-on background in automation, tools, and related technologies.
- Experience with startup organizations or winning companies in the tech industry; B2C tech product experience is an asset.
- Strong understanding of agile, continuous delivery, kanban, and modern development methodologies.
What We Offer
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Fully remote role in a fully remote company
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible Family Leave
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Strong Clevertech Community
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
Ace Your Application.