Recruiting Lead, Operations
- Remote – US
Spin is a fast-growing micromobility company committed to a world with clean air, liveable cities, safe streets, and widespread access to convenient, affordable transportation. If you’re searching for a top-tier career where you can make a difference and dynamically collaborate within a creative, lively environment—Spin welcomes you!
We’re passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people’s lives, which is proven by our customers’ feedback.
Founded in 2017, and now a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, we have worked together with cities, campuses, community groups, and businesses to expand internationally. Even as we expand, we maintain the close feeling of a small business, with “fireside chats” chats led by our company’s founders, weekly OKR pop-up videos, music-infused presentations at our All Hands meetings, and more. During this time of working remotely, our creativity and shared goals have kept us united and bonded within our virtual community.
We are a diverse team of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, marketers, and operators. We believe in inclusivity and build powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and #BeOrange spirit, which represents unity, purpose, passion, and creativity.
About the Role
As Spin continues to rapidly grow, we need an outstanding recruiting leader to partner with our hiring managers to define and implement strategies that support our mission of building a world class team. You’ll lead, manage, and develop the team for its next stage of growth, and will also be tasked with implementing innovative sourcing strategies and programs aimed at attracting passive prospects.
You should have a knack for telling a story with data and partnering closely with hiring teams to grow and cultivate talent networks across the US. This position will act as a true partner to the business to identify talent gaps, implement sourcing tools and processes and ensure we have robust programs for diversity, employer branding and an engaging candidate experience. You’re enthusiastic about the company mission and about building something for the long haul. This is a fun role with a great team under you and the opportunity to grow enormously.
Spin is looking for a highly motivated team lead to help our team grow! At Spin, you can expect high levels of responsibility, a fast paced environment and excellent learning opportunities.
- Your primary focus will be leading hiring for the operations team focused on central and market operations, but must also be able to manage non-operations recruiting
- Directly oversee contractors focused on salaried operations recruiting and their workload plus any associated processes and projects
- Serve as a lead in training and developing team members focused on recruiting for central and market operations including contract recruiters
- Work along with the Head of Recruiting on talent strategies, priorities, and process improvements
- Manage your own workload of critical operations and senior leadership requisitions
- Drive hiring excellence and standardization of recruitment processes in partner with the wider recruitment leadership team
- Influence hiring manager and stakeholder expectations for a shared understanding of what great looks like in hiring at Spin
- Pull reports and analyze data to help build effective solutions, measure quality, and recommend courses of action
- Be a trusted partner to leadership at the VP to C-suite level
- Enhance and reinforce a collaborative, engaged, team oriented environment within the talent acquisition team with a focus on results
- Lead / participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience or related experience within HR
- 1+ year(s) experience leading or mentoring others
- Experience with process creation and process improvement
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals’ sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us
Ace Your Application.