Senior Account Executive- Large Market AEC
- US Remote
Do you enjoy being a part of a successful business unit within a highly successful and well branded company? Do you love the thought of prospecting and winning net new logos? Do you have a track record of pulling together internal stakeholders to achieve the impossible? Do you have a high degree of emotional intelligence, unparalleled business acumen, pragmatism, resilience and above all a desire to win whatever it takes?
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this is a net new individual contributor role with empowerment to exceed all expectations.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to expand Deltek’s business by selling the entire Deltek portfolio across the region based on customer requirements. This includes both Cloud and perpetual solutions which are state of the art.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting, developing and maintaining exceptional new client relationships into key verticals that include Architecture, Engineering, Management Consulting, Not for Profit and R&D organizations
- Working alongside sales development, product sales overlay teams, marketing, product marketing resources as part of your extended team
- Initiating client discussions; leading customer presentations; managing the customer sales cycle
- Closing deals and working collaboratively with the consulting delivery teams
- Developing and fostering critical business partner relationships
- Achieving/exceeding sales goals, fostering a winning mentality
- Evangelizing Deltek as a company and its products, negotiating terms and contracts
Market Awareness, Prospecting and Listening:
- You will understand our position in the marketplace, relentlessly communicating through your network and prospect through social and physical channels, and tirelessly listen to what the clients and prospects are looking for with gravitas
- You must have experience closing $500K-1M+ deals. You need excellent project management skills, unbelievable responsiveness to client demands, and high standards of writing. You must thrive on pressure and deliver your best in tough environments.
- 10+ years in selling technology software heavily focused on established net new customers; ERP and Project Management Solution experience preferred.
- Knowledge of competition in the AEC space a plus.
- Working knowledge of the verticals is exceptional.
Ace Your Application.