Senior Account Manager/Loan Processor
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Senior Account Manager II is responsible for managing the customer relationship from commitment and taking all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures to bring the transaction to a ready close status. This will include processing residential loan files and working with customers, vendors and in-house operations from application to funding. Our processors use our company technology systems to apply proper processing and underwriting for all types of transactions. Adherence to established turn time, productivity and quality metrics is a requirement.
- Collects all stipulations through final approval
- Prepares, validates, communicates and delivers any and all Revised Loan Estimates and Interim disclosures
- Prepares, validates, communicates and delivers any and all Closing Disclosures
- Coordinate the borrowers closing appointment by providing loan documents to the closing agent as well as facilitating changes to final required documents for wire disbursement.
- Ensures the performance of all duties are in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures and all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations where the company operates
- Manage a pipeline of loans
- Acts as the primary liaison between Sales, Title, Escrow, Funding and Borrowers
- Effectively communicates with all partners to ensure a smooth and efficient process
- Accountable for all loan files once they are received from Sales
- Reviews documentation for accuracy demonstrating a high attention to detail
- Evaluates credit, income, and title reports
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Experience in the Mortgage industry and minimum three (3) + years’ recent mortgage processing experience
- Experience working in a retail mortgage/call center environment preferred
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate excellent follow-up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners and teammates both over the phone and via email
- Strong knowledge of various loan products and programs, specifically FHA/VA/Conventional
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
Ace Your Application.