Findify is building an advanced machine learning algorithm within search personalization for e-commerce. As part of our engineering team, you will be responsible for building our product, an advanced machine learning algorithm within search personalization for e-commerce.
As demand for our product continues to increase, we are on a journey to grow the team substantially in 2021. We’d love for you to join us!!
About the role:
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will help us build and maintain our ML platform. At Findify, we make extensive use of data collection, processing and ML algorithms to help our merchants provide better search and recommendations to their customers. You would be responsible for building and improving our ML algorithms to help us achieve this goal.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing new ML algorithms and improving existing ones to fine-tune the search relevancy and recommendation quality we provide for our 1500 merchants
- Keeping up-to-date with academic research in the field of AI/ML to make sure our algorithms reflect the current state of the art
- Setting up the data processing pipelines to feed these ML algorithms
You are a creative problem-solver with a passion for Machine Learning and building scalable architectures.
- Initiative-taking; you are self-motivated, a doer, and can drive projects from start to finish
- A team player; you are comfortable working with different styles and believe (like us) that together we achieve much more than alone
- Driven; working hard to achieve a goal you care about and running several projects in parallel is no stranger to you
- A great communicator; you are comfortable in communicating in English both written and oral, including explaining your technical development to internal and external partners.
- 4+ years previous data science experience of developing, launching, and iterating on machine learning models
- You have strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- You have experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries for large data sets and are familiar with a scientific programming language, such as Python
- At least 1 year of basic experience with Apache Spark/Flink or similar.
We’d be extra impressed if you also have:
- Experience in the Information Retrieval field: Learn-to-Rank and recommender systems
- Practical hands-on experience with Natural Language Processing.
- Practical hands-on experience with Ecosystem of data platform technologies such as AWS Services (RDS, EKS, Lambda, S3) and Kubernetes.
- Strong software development foundations - dedication to high code quality, stable architecture and an eye towards maintainability
- Domain experience in the area of e-commerce.
Location: Remote located within CET+/-2Compensation range: 6.000-8.000 EUR /month on invoice.
We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better products we build and the better we are able to serve our customers. Women and other minorities underrepresented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.
Ace Your Application.