Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
Circle's product is the backbone of thousands of paying online communities that serve millions of members. We take a data-driven approach to building and improving on our product — there's so much to learn from our customers! To take our data-driven approach to the next level, we're looking for a Data Analyst to join Circle as the second member of our Data team.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Work in a data platform to write complex SQL queries and build custom reports
- Create product usage/adoption reports and produce datasets for our executive team
- Assist various functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations) when they need help finding answers to one-off questions or understanding in-product usage
- Work closely with Circle's Head of Revenue Operations and engineers on charting a path forward for the Data team at Circle
Who we're looking for
- At least two years of experience in a professional role as a Data Analyst who uses complex SQL queries to produce reports and analyses
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment in which an analyst serves and prioritizes data requests from multiple functions and stakeholders
- A solid understanding of the typical data-structure behind SaaS products like Circle
- An eye for detail and accuracy