Title: Senior Director, Global Sales Operations & Deal Desk
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Remote
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is revolutionizing how the world uses data by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people. ThoughtSpot was recently named a Leader in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Analytics. ThoughtSpot is the first new Leader in the past six year and is the fastest analytics company ever to become a Leader.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Sales Operations to join our Business Operations team.. Do you have strong experience relating to cloud business, manage deal desk, compensation, quota and territory alignment, and the ability to drive strategic insights through quantitative and quantitative analysis? You will own and maintain various operations cadence, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as monitoring and improving the overall pulse of the business through sales tools, processes, and metrics; empower decision-making, drive strategic initiative, measure performance, and enable sales teams to focus on execution with accuracy.
This role is a remote opportunity, candidates do not have to be located in the Bay Area.
- Act as advisor to the sales leaders globally across all aspects of the sales operational cycle starting from opportunity creation to close. Work across sales, legal, finance and services teams to represent the interests and needs of the global deals, renewals, and subscriptions.
- Work closely with sales management on order bookings and responsible for the end-to-end deal desk process.
- Drive a sales compensation plan and governance framework in line with company policy and procedures
- Work closely with sales management and provide analytics, and data management for sales planning, productivity analysis, attainment, quotas, capacity, and staffing
- Work closely with finance on pricing and packaging of deals. Help establish and report qualitative and quantitative analysis allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of overall deals and alignment with goals
- Analyze business trends and present creative, innovative insights to leadership that drives change and sales cycle improvement
- Facilitation of regular deal reviews and inspection of deals and pipeline. Support and drive continuous improvement across sales planning, strategy, sales processes, data governance and tools
- Analysis of sales wins, losses, sales pipeline by product, sales leader, region, industry, etc.
- 5+ years of sales operations, deal desk, planning, and analysis experience
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and drive to closure
- Works well under the pressure of heavy workload and time constraints
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Comfortable working with high value stakeholders including C-suite and global leaders.
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics, ARR, NRR, LTV, and CAC.
- Deep understanding and advanced user of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Clari and other sales support tools
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve, requires diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It’s why diversity isn’t a box to check; it’s the heart of Selfless Excellence, our core value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo.
We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs, conveniently located in Sunnyvale with an onsite gym, company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and flexible paid time off.
Ace Your Application.