Title: Sr. Frontend Engineer – New Products
- Location: Remote – U.S.
You will implement and maintain the next generation of Splice’s customer facing products using your knowledge of domain driven design, Typescript, Angular, GraphQL, HTML, CSS, Node, API design, and testing. You may find yourself deep in desktop application architecture one day and polishing the detail of web interactions the next. You have the ability to design software and user experiences that are performant, extensible, and accessible. You have a passion for music production and understand the workflow of digital music creation.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We value inclusion and diversity – your uniqueness makes us stronger.
As a software engineer at this level:
- You are comfortable delivering on large, complex tasks with multiple components
- You can investigate and provide detailed guidance for areas of significant ambiguity
- Delivers complex tasks spanning multiple domains and teams that have high impact; identifies areas for improvement and their solutions
- You regularly screen for quality risks across the platform and provide solutions prior to implementation
- You set an example for quality by engaging with other teams and engineers to ensure proper, comprehensive reviews and testing
- You provide mentorship and give frequent feedback on how to improve our processes and enable teammates to learn best practices
- You help manage cross-team commitments, track their progress and relate that to the overall delivery roadmap in order to help prioritize what the team should be working on
- You consider yourself flexible and readily adapt to change
- You enjoy looking for personal growth opportunities and are continuously looking for ways to improve
- You have contributed to and are familiar with cross-functional Design System e.g. Storybook
- You share our vision to advocate for artists and become the most iconic company in music
- You’re self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes
- You have a bias towards action and experimentation
- You care about quality. It drives you
- You are comfortable, or even prefer working across technical stacks
- You get excited about data and using it to make technical decisions
- You communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- You are comfortable both deploying and maintaining code
Our Tech Stack
- HTML, SCSS, TypeScript, Angular, Apollo GraphQL, Storybook, Cypress, NodeJS, Electron
- NX, Jenkins, CodeBuild, Github Actions
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with AWS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Ace Your Application.