Title: Senior Growth Product Manager
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
As the Senior Product Manager for Growth, you will own the product led growth vision and strategy for our core product line. You will work to understand our key technical and marketing users, define their onboarding and trial experience, and strive to make it awesome. You will deliver solutions and improvements that balance strategic opportunities with tactical wins in rapid innovation cycles.
You will work closely with some of the most renowned brands to understand their goals, strategies, and problems dealing with the dynamic and evolving landscape of managing customer data. You will lead mParticle through problem discovery, validation, and delivery of solutions that help customers make their business personal for their consumers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Customer Empathy – Understand and analyze diverse needs from our customers, think strategically, and lead with data-driven decisions.
- Decision Maker – Make the hard calls to effectively prioritize the roadmap to focus and align with our long term product led growth vision.
- Technical Fluency – Leverage your deep understanding of developer experience and software development to deliver solutions that delight our developer community.
- Organic Leader – Be the champion to manage development timelines with transparency, consistent high quality, and iterative delivery that inspires the rest of the PM team to follow.
- Versatility – Balance long-term growth, near-term wins, and execution. Be excited to wear many hats as the company goes through hyper startup growth.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of product management or related experience at software technology companies.
- Experience managing Growth of B2B or B2C SaaS products.
- Experience thinking with funnels, and optimization using customer feedback, data, and metrics.
- Experience managing a portfolio of features, with transparency and visibility into progress and planning.
- A proven track record of success in balancing many priorities and requests across multiple teams and stakeholders to accomplish great things.
- Familiarity with open source development
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills for audiences across skill levels and technical aptitudes.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions – all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and parental leave for the supporting parent (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
The pay range for this role is $165,000 – $200,000 for Colorado candidates and pay will be commensurate with experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ace Your Application.