Title: Sr. Manager, Event Marketing
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Events and experiences shape the hospitality industry. A passion for bringing those experiences to life, whether hybrid, virtual, or in person, is the ideal person for the position of Senior Manager, Events. As the leader of a team, you’ll be in charge of scaling our overarching event strategy to meet aggressive brand awareness and pipeline targets for the business.
The leader of this team will have an unparalleled vision for creating experiences that engage and change perceptions for our audience. You should have a proven track record of reimaging an events strategy to drive outsized impact to deliver leads and increase revenue for a business, ideally in the software industry. If you’re a builder that takes a data-driven approach to events, this is an amazing role for you.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Developing overarching customer event strategy, plan, and execute events in support of marketing business goals and priorities
- Working collaboratively with marketing and other key stakeholders to delivery exceptional event experiences
- Ability to build a strong relationship with sales team to deliver on national and regional event programs
- Providing full cycle event management and strategy (vendor selection, Attendee Experience & Engagement and budget management etc.)
- Lead and managing an events team
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience with event planning and comfortable in strategic deal-making
- Enjoy planning high touch, highly visible events for external audiences
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a customer service focus and networking ability
- Ability to perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented
- Familiarity with working in cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Experience in management or leadership
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Ace Your Application.