Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
- Remote, United States
- Full time
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
This role will oversee the strategy and execution of our demand lifecycle management process, marketing database, marketing tech stack, and campaign execution. This role will manage a team that supports the entire Marketing team across demand generation, events, social, as well as executive-level reporting. This role works cross-functionally with our Marketing, Enterprise Systems, and Sales Operations teams as we scale to achieve operational excellence. We are looking for someone who is experienced with managing teams and projects, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys building and iterating on how we scale the organization
- Manage, coach, and mentor the Marketing Operations team
- Lead the adoption, management, and ongoing review of operational processes in pursuit of efficiency
- Ensure the Martech stack is modern and efficient in its ability to orchestrate against demand generation and business goals
- Manage the strategy behind the integrations between Martech and our CRM to build efficiency across marketing and sales programs and provide transparency into performance
- Identify, select, engage, and manage vendor relationships to improve our investment and team productivity
- Oversee the evolution of measurement framework to empower campaign execution, demand capture, and spend allocation decisions
- Provide proactive guidance to Marketing leadership to optimize and scale their key business objectives
- Broad understanding of marketing and/or email marketing principles, including deliverability standards as well as an understanding of local marketing regulatory rules (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL)
- Confirmed ability to lead a project schedule in a fast-paced environment where priorities are constantly challenged, evaluated, and run proactively while meeting time and quality objectives
- Clear and concise communication skills. Ability to forge trusting relationships and work globally as a member of an integrated team
- 4+ years of experience in a managerial Marketing position
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing Operations or Growth Operations
- Strong project management experience, delivering detailed plans that demonstrate clear tracks and task dependencies
- Strong preference for SaaS and communications technology experience
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Ace Your Application.