Senior Marketing Analyst
Location: Remote – United States
About the opportunity
As Senior Marketing Analyst you will work closely with colleagues in marketing analytics and marketers, product managers, data engineers, and finance managers to drive insights and decision-making.
What to expect?
- This is a new role: you will join a growing team to create a critical capability for the company’s growth
- You will create and continuously refine product-led growth and sales-assisted demand spreadsheet models to predict Annual Contract Value (ACV)
- You will partner with product, finance, and sales to recommend marketing investments, identify ways to improve performance on the levers that drive ACV, and explain ACV performance vs. plan with actionable insights
- You will partner with marketers and the core data team to build end-to-end tracking, measurement, and visualization of marketing performance
- You will support digital marketers with web, paid channel, and unpaid channel analytics, and insights
- You will collaborate with marketers and product managers on experimental design, and you will deliver experiment results and recommendations
- Our data and analytics stack includes dbt, Redshift, Looker, Redash, Segment, Google Analytics, and SEO measurement tools; we are evaluating Reverse ETL solutions
What you need to be successful?
- Strong endorsements from your colleagues and previous managers
- Examples of: spreadsheet models you built; web and marketing analysis and insights you generated; how you worked with data, product, and finance teams; ways your work enabled revenue growth
- Expertise building reporting and analytics in Looker or similar Business Intelligence tools
- Experience supporting digital marketing teams including areas like paid media, lifecycle marketing, web
- Experience with conversion funnel analytics, ideally in a software company
- Experience in experiment design and analysis
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and you Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave to care for and focus on your growing family
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- New hire office equipment stipend. Get the gear you need to work at your best.
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
Everyone is welcome here is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information you may have.
By clicking Apply for this job, I acknowledge that I have read the Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice , and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.
Ace Your Application.