Title: Senior Marketing Operations Manager
InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we’ve learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other – it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
Our team is in search of a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to help us transform the way people collaborate and work together.
About the Team:
The team is a highly motivated and driven bunch. Everyone pitches in to support each other as we strive to achieve our overall goals, and co-ownership is a principle that we live by. We are very transparent with each other—we ask for help when we need it and choose to over-communicate (in a remote setting, we find this necessary!). We are a close-knit team and like to have fun together!
What you’ll do:
- Act as an advisor to our marketing and revenue operations teams, including sizing opportunities, establishing consistent tracking, KPIs, and dashboards
- Monitor the data flow and data quality across our technology stack including Marketo, Salesforce, Pathfactory, Clearbit and ZoomInfo
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting which include pipeline review, funnel analysis, scorecards, and marketing programs performance
- Manage a reporting and insights portfolio to identify marketing performance, from lead conversions to where we can improve and optimize marketing campaigns
- Develop ad hoc reporting and dashboards to support the needs of our key stakeholders in marketing and revenue operations
- Build a deep understanding of available data and how they can be used for different analyses to answer questions and solve problems
- Identify inefficiencies and recommend ongoing process improvements by troubleshooting workflows, data discrepancies, and lead flow issues
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience in a sales and/or marketing analytics role
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, vlookups, data modeling)
- SQL skills are preferred
- Hands-on experience using BI tools (Mode and Amplitude preferred) and data warehouse platforms (RedShift)
- Salesforce and Marketo experience is a plus
- Critical thinking skills and a curiosity and willingness to learn are a must
- Team player with a great sense of humor and have a desire to contribute to the overall team, offering suggestions and ideas for improvement
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Ace Your Application.