We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design team. In this role, you'll partner with a Product Manager to own a pillar of our product strategy and define the roadmap for it. You’ll also explore, research, and design each of the projects on the roadmap from initial idea to fully realized design—working with a dedicated team of engineers to make your vision a reality. As a member of the Design team, you’ll also have a key role guiding the holistic vision for the UX of our product, helping evolve and improve our design process, and representing the voice of our customers inside and out of the product organization.
- Know our customers, their needs, and the role Litmus plays in their work life
- Take each project from concept to finished product, including defining research needs, exploring different solutions, specifying UX and interaction designs, and creating the final high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Embed yourself into a scrum team, working closely with the product manager to create designs, and partnering with the engineers during implementation of your designs
- Coordinate user testing of our product and your own prototypes
- Partner with the other designers and our UX engineer in creating, maintaining, and evolving our Litmus Design System
- Explain and discuss the thinking and process behind your designs. Decisions should have a reason -- always be able to articulate the “why”
- Collaborate constantly -- seek and incorporate feedback from your stakeholders, and help make other designers’ work better with your suggestions
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 5 plus years of Product Design Experience in desktop, mobile, and/or web-based application design—ideally including time spent working on B2B software
- A strong portfolio illustrating your work, highlighting your individual strengths and design process
- Expertise with Figma, Sketch, or a similar tool for both designing and creating interactive prototypes
- Experience working from and maintaining a design library and product style guide
- Collaborative approach when working with other designers and scrum team
- Nice to have:
- Experience with marketing tools and the needs of marketers
- Visual design flourish
- Experience working in a fully remote, distributed environment
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know no job description can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from equitable wages, work-life balance, the freedom to be your whole self, to equal opportunities for growth and development at Litmus. We believe wholeheartedly the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Ace Your Application.