We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing design team!
You will have the opportunity to define goals, a direct strategy that impacts our overall product vision. You will dive into user research, dive into data to inform your designs, and be an advocate for our users by building high-value features. We’re looking for a designer that can help us with big picture thinking but also help us move fast, ship often, and make a huge impact on our customers.
Venngage is a simple yet powerful design tool for infographics, reports, presentations, mind maps, and more. We have millions of users across the world using Venngage. Join us on our mission to help our customers visualize their ideas by building the best easy-to-use design platform so anyone can create an engaging design.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work collaboratively with our ambitious product and graphic design team
- Define the product vision for core features enabling us to create intuitive and innovative experiences for our customers
- Own big features and prototype plans end-to-end, including writing product specs, shaping product solutions, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Identify the highest impact work, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way. Along the way, you’ll partner with team members in the product, engineering, marketing, and our support team
- Balance business needs as well as user experience values to inform our product strategy and vision
What we are looking for:
- Has 5+ years of experience in a product design role (bonus points if it was at a Saas or tech company) and proven experience working in a senior role, coupled with a strong understanding of the entire design process including user research, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping
- Is a strong collaborator who embraces working with small and large project teams
- Takes initiative, bring ideas to the table, and own projects
- Uses research and data to inform their designs, advocating for our users out of deep empathy for them
- Up to date knowledge of industry-leading software and technologies (i.e Sketch, Figma, Adobe, etc.)
- Analytical skills to validate and inform your design iterations
- Experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience with user research, testing, creating personas and user flows
- Some knowledge of front-end programming. You are able to lead highly technical projects and effectively articulate the thinking behind your work
- Expert juggling techniques with the ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers, and other disciplines throughout the company
- A passion for learning and personal growth
- Interest in information design, graphic design, data visualization, and visual communication
Perks and Benefits:
- Dental and medical insurance
- Health & Wellness Programs (Inkblot EAP and League Health and Lunch spending accounts)
- League Lifestyle Spending Account (for learning, growth, and fitness)
- Team outings and annual retreats (once it’s safe to do so)
- Remote working privileges
- Unlimited sick and personal days
Venngage is an exciting and innovative B2B SaaS-based graphic design tool that is helping businesses communicate visually all over the world. We’re looking for talented people to join us and help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We offer a competitive compensation package, growth opportunities and the ability to work remotely (or in our west Toronto office, once it’s safe to do so).
Our Work and Culture Values:
We have a very unique work culture--in fact, one of our 2021 goals is to “Keep Venngage’s Culture Special.” Culture is important to us and we value people who are empathetic, take ownership and are resourceful and ambitious. For a detailed overview of our work culture and values click here.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If you believe you are the right fit for this position, we would love to hear from you. Venngage is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.Salary range: $100,000 - $120,000 (based on level of experience)Link to apply: https://venngage.typeform.com/to/UOdOziYe
Ace Your Application.