Senior Product Manager
- REMOTE – USA /
- FANATICS BETTING & GAMING – FANATICS BETTING & GAMING /
- Fanatics is building the leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans, and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally.
- Leveraging these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as the global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings across the sports ecosystem.
- The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Trading Cards, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby and giving collectors an end-to-end trading cards experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform.
- Additional ventures that will build out Fanatics’ footprint across the broader digital sports landscape will be rolled out soon.
- Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
- As a market leader with more than 8,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices.
- We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans.
- Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
- At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support.
- We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
About the Team
- Fanatics Betting & Gaming (FBG) is Fanatics’ official entrance into the global online sports gambling and iGaming industry.
- FBG will enable a dynamic, tech-infused omnichannel sports betting experience across both digital and physical retail outlets that utilizes Fanatics’ database of more than 81 million reachable fans, as well as a trusted, recognizable brand name that has forged more than 900 partnerships within the sports industry and beyond. Matt King, former CEO of FanDuel and one of the most strategic and innovative minds across the industry, is CEO of the new gambling and gaming business.
- The company will also create a robust online casino offering which will be seamlessly integrated throughout the mobile sports betting platform.
- Fanatics Betting & Gaming (FBG) is looking for Product Managers to build and scale sports betting, online casino, and entertainment related products across its iOS, Android, and Desktop app that FBG will bring to market.
- The Product Manager will work on building user stories, product requirements, roadmap priorities, and data-driven product features to create a best-in-class sports betting and gaming product experience for users.
- Write user stories, gather product requirements, and execute on product roadmap objectives
- Use data and research to drive insights and recommendations to the FBG product roadmap
- Be a passionate subject matter expert on FBG products and the real money gaming and sports/entertainment industry
- Develop a deep understanding of the FBG platform, assets, customer base, and the unique position of FBG in the gaming and sports industry
- Expert ability to effectively communicate and partner with engineering
- Think through and articulate user flows, edge-cases and user journeys that produce unparalleled product quality and experiences for users
- Work with UI/UX and engineering teams to build elegant and beautiful digitally native app experiences across iOS, Android, and WWW
- Work closely with marketing, analytics, UI/UX, and Operations to understand user preferences and product successes and failures; synthesize and integrate these learnings into feature decisions on the product roadmap
- Contribute directly to product KPIs and related business objectives and metrics
Experience and Skills
- 7+ years’ experience as a Product Manager, preferably in an agile, B2C digital native app focused product organization
- Deep passion for sports, gaming, and entertainment products that drives empathetic and thoughtful product decisions affecting end users
- Warrior mentality, with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to simply and clearly articulate product decisions and value propositions to leadership
- Collaborative personality, with an ability to seamlessly work cross-functionally across different product orgs and teams at Fanatics
- Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants.
- Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address.
- For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Ace Your Application.