Senior Product Manager
- 100% Remote, Full-Time
- Location: North America – Remote
About the position:
The Senior Product Manager will oversee the planning, development, and execution of LARVOL’s product development. Experience in the pharma, biopharma, healthcare, technology or adjacent industries preferred.
Our team is VR-first and remote always. While we have Tigers across the globe, this candidate should be in North America, available during US business hours with some evening and weekend availability, and must speak fluent English. At least 40 hours/week expected. Exceptional communication skills required!
LARVOL provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are eager to welcome a Senior Product Manager to our team.
- Manage agile product development process from a product management point of view and drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes from ideation through sunset, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company’s vision.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA to create test plans, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Act as a product specialist to support customers including asking how they are using products and what new features would be most beneficial to the customer.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and products.
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successfully achieved.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
- Analyze market data to collaborate on developing sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates LARVOL’s products and its features across primary market segments.
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, product design, or related field.
- Experience in a product management role.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies.
- Strong presence; good communicator and highly influential both externally as well as internally at management level.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment; can simultaneously demonstrate strategic, big-picture thinking as well as tactical attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to different time zones (primarily US).
- Master’s degree in engineering, product design, or related field.
- Previous software and web development experience.
- Experience understanding healthcare, open registries, public APIs, MeSH terminologies, and DBs (ex: SNOMED) preferred.
- Successful track record in a similar position.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience with a potential annual bonus of up to 25% and unlimited vacation. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.
Ace Your Application.