Senior Product Manager (European Timezone)
ManyPixels provides on-demand graphic design services to SMBs, agencies, and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and can request a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
We started out about 3 years ago and have been growing quickly since then. We are fully bootstrapped. Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
About the role
Although we are a service company, we operate very much like a SaaS and have built our own web app that serves as the backbone of our business. Customers can subscribe, submit and manage their projects, communicate with their designers, etc. On the other side, projects managers can distribute projects to designers, manage the different design teams and the customers.
Our platform is constantly evolving and we are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven and experienced Senior Product Manager to take the lead on all things related to product and tech.
You will act as the bridge between business and engineering and will be responsible to discover what users need, prioritizes what to build next, and rallies the team around a product roadmap that will create meaningful value for customers and internal stakeholders (designers and project managers).
You will also act as Product Owner and will be responsible for managing and expanding a team of 2-4 web developers and 1 product designer.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and work in close collaboration with our marketing and operations leads.
This is a full-time job that requires a commitment of 40h per week, Monday to Friday.
And the best part, it is 100% remote! Work from home or a coffee shop — as long as you have a good and stable internet connection, you are good to go!
- Lead, manage and expand our product and tech team.
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from conceptualization, design and development, to launch and ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Interview, communicate and collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders to identify, understand and synthesize user needs into product features.
- Manage, maintain and communicate the product roadmap to the company.
- Create a culture of never-ending improvements, experiments and transparency.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager (preferably in a SaaS startup or IT company).
- Excellent understanding of project management techniques and software development methodologies in addition to elementary understanding of UX design.
- Web Development background (React/Node preferred).
- Great leadership and management capabilities. You get the best out of your team and actively support them to grow.
- Determination to get things done. You are a strong operator who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, not just an idea generator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work at 9am – 6pm (CET).
- Remote work
- 20 days of paid time off
- Work with cool people all around the globe
- We’re a fast-growing startup with a lot of potential
Ace Your Application.