What you'll do here…At OYO / Traum-Ferienwohnungen, Product managers play a key role in understanding our users, their pain points and strive to create features that solve these pain points, delighting our users and help Traum deliver its value.
Our ideal candidate thrives in shaping the vision and roadmap, defines the goals and metrics to measure them, and comes up with ideas to achieve those goals helping Traum-Ferienwohnungen to innovate quickly, build the right products for our customers and grow the business.
- You will be customers’ voice at Traum-Ferienwohnungen, figuring out their pains and generating hypotheses that might resolve them
- You will identify user and business needs continuously incorporating feedback from internal stakeholders and the market, write product requirement documents, drive product initiatives from idea through design and development to the market rollout and adoption
- You will make reasonable tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote teams
- You will measure the impact of all new features and continuously improve key metrics
… and what you're bringing in return
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- 3 or more years of experience in shipping customer facing features that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction in an agile environment
- You have the ability to prioritise the product backlog and test one’s hypotheses through MVP
- You have strong analytical skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- You don’t think in problems, but in solutions
- You are self-motivated to work with cross-teams including engineering, design, legal, sales, marketing and operations
- You see the value of questioning yourself and your actions in order to improve
- You are able and have the experience in communicating clearly and efficiently with technical, non-technical stakeholders and senior leadership
- You want to work without elbowing others
- Since you read this ad in english, you will probably be fluent in it. As this is also our company language, it is an important factor. German is not a must-have. Aber natürlich freuen wir uns, wenn wir mit dir auch das etwas “schnacken” können
Ace Your Application.