Senior Product Manager
Fully Remote (Worldwide)
- MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies.
- Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries.
- Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
- We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications.
- Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology.
- Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
- One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first.
- Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work.
- We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
- Our product discipline works across all areas of MoonPay (internal and external).
- We currently have 3 squads across Payments / Finance, Compliance / Fraud and Core Product / Growth.
- Over time these squads will split out and we are also building new squads focusing on new revenue streams and product verticals.
- This means our product team will have plenty of opportunities to progress and build new product lines and squads as well as developing existing ones.
What you’ll do
- Build new products from inception through to launch.
- Develop existing products so they evolve and scale to meet the needs of our ever growing base of partners and users.
- Build, maintain and prioritise the product backlog for one or more cross functional teams.
- Prioritise efficiently through collaborating with users, partners and stakeholders.
- Be customer obsessed and keep in constant dialogue and feedback loops with them.
- Improve our data literacy, constantly optimising our dashboards in Amplitude and Looker, sharing the learnings with the team.
- Use data and insights to analyse the entire product funnel.
- Define and own OKRs with autonomy to enable the company achieve its goals.
- Mentor and coach other Product Managers and Designers.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standard within the Product Management discipline.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Product Managers and Product Designers
- Lead multiple cross-functional squads
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Product Management discipline.
You should apply if
- You have extensive product management experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You’ve owned products or significant parts of them from inception to launch.
- You’ve led one or more product squads and understand how to influence people from different disciplines.
- You have a track record of moving KPIs significantly. You can measure your impact smartly and get down to why things have moved.
- You eat analytics for breakfast (ie. Amplitude) enabling the team to measure its progress across all platforms. You have experience running complex A/B tests to improve the conversion funnel.
- You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details.
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experiences that delight users.
- You have a good technical understanding so that you can help your team prioritise technical investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- You’ve coached and mentored other Product Managers.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
For this role we are ideally looking for a candidate based in Europe or able to work +/-4 GMT working hours
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and for Product roles consists of the following:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility
- Annual company retreat
Ace Your Application.