Senior Product Manager, Personalization
- REMOTE – OR – SAN FRANCISCO
- TECH – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- FULL TIME EMPLOYEE – EXEMPT
Curology is a technology company building the future of skincare through personalized prescription treatment. We believe that dermatology should be accessible to everyone—great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
To make this possible, we’re hiring a Senior Product Manager in the Patient Experience Group. As the product lead for Personalization, you’ll be responsible for developing a vision for empowering patients with expert guidance that adapts with them at every step in their journey.
- * Identify opportunities in partnership with the Medical, Data, Design, and User Experience Research teams to uncover insights, validate solutions, and deepen our understanding of the patient experience.
- Create a roadmap that weaves personalized guidance throughout the patient journey by leveraging provider expertise and adapting to patient milestones and goals.
- Develop an understanding of key company metrics, cross-functional initiatives, and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders in Medical, Product Marketing, and Operations.
- Shape pitches that clearly communicate the problem or opportunity, articulate the value for patients and the business, and scope MVP solutions that embrace constraints.
- Lead teams through ambiguity with context, decisiveness, and an iterative learning mindset.
- Prioritize features that directly impact the Patient Experience group KPIs for Engagement, Satisfaction, and Retention.
- Work with exceptional engineers, designers and researchers to build great products with modern tools—we’re huge fans of Figma, Notion and Miro, and we love a good design system (we call ours Radiance). Our frontend is 100% React and our engineers deploy multiple times daily.
You might be a good fit if:
- * Product experience: 3+ years of PM or founder experience, including building direct-to-consumer mobile product experiences
- Observant pattern-matcher: You’re a keen observer who notices recurring patterns and find yourself pondering “how can I connect the dots to help people thrive?”
- Growth mindset: You acknowledge when you don’t have the answer, take space to reflect on feedback, and enjoy the thrill of discovery and learning.
- Empathetic listener: You seek to understand people’s problems and goals, how they feel, what they need, and how you can support them.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact.
- Analytical Achiever: You define what full-spectrum success looks like with real data, taking into account user experience, KPIs, and how to measure progress holistically.
- Team-first: You bring a team-first mentality and a knack for working well with a wide range of people, ensuring everyone has the space to contribute their unique talents.
- Crisp communicator: Precise communicator with a passion for engaging storytelling and an ability to negotiate trade-offs.
- Technical problem-solver: You dive deep to understand technically-complex systems to come up with creative solutions and carefully consider how changes will impact the business.
- Collaborative Decider: You build buy-in and involve the appropriate perspectives in the decision-making process. You feel comfortable making tough calls based on the best information available.
You’ll love working at Curology:
- * Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings
Ace Your Application.