Senior Product Manager
Wonderschool is a two-sided childcare marketplace whose mission is to ensure every child has access to child care that helps them realize their potential. We are doing this by building a suite of tools to support passionate early care and education professionals to start and run quality and sustainable child care programs, as well as building tools that make it easy for families to easily find programs that are the perfect fit for the needs of their children. Our tools allow providers to easily manage their students, parents, and school all from one dashboard. Our community allows providers to seek advice, support, and a sense of belonging with a group of like-minded peers.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to create delightful and intuitive experiences for our providers seeking efficiency and order in their business. You will work closely with stakeholders across the company to create simple solutions that bring the Wonderschool vision to life. As a successful Senior Product Manager, you will become an expert in our customers’ operations and identify the most important problems we can solve for them.
- Partner with other members of the product team, design, sales, and customer success to go from 0 to 1 (idea to product market fit) on new product lines and features to meet the needs of directors
- Collaborate closely with design and engineering to translate business goals into solutions that our customers love
- Manage the product development process from idea through design, release, and improvement
- Gather customer and stakeholder feedback to establish a product strategy and roadmap for your product area
- Establish metrics to define success and partner with the data team to ensure these metrics are being tracked successfully
- Optimize cross-functional team communication to impact onboarding, engagement, renewal and upsell outcomes (sales, product, customer success)
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role working on web and mobile products
- Experience working in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Experience successfully launching and scaling multiple products
- You can clearly and confidently present your decisions to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Team player with an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in ambiguous environments
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.
Ace Your Application.