Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote – US
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service .
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Product Marketing to lead within the product marketing function. You will play a key role in driving our go-to-market strategy to fuel growth and delight our customers. This role operates at the intersection of product, sales, demand generation, and customer success, and reports directly to the Sr. Director Product Marketing.
- Drives the messaging and positioning of our portfolio and key communications products with a focus on business impact and competitive differentiation
- Shapes our pricing and packaging across our go to market motions
- Delivers the content required to fuel our go to market globally, supports demand generation, and lands high-impact product launches; you and the team will drive content that is creative, compelling, and impactful
- Conducts market research to uncover customer needs, validate our approach, and help influence our product strategy.
- Drives campaigns to grow adoption and engagement of our communications products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing, Finance, or related field) AND 7+ years of post-graduate work experience
- Our ideal candidate has a track record of product marketing excellence, helping companies to grow and scale market share
- You have demonstrated experience in product marketing that includes messaging and positioning, demos, competitive analysis, product launch management, and sales tool development
- You are data-driven, analytical, and have experience in using pricing and packaging as a growth lever. You are comfortable setting up pricing experiments, and running conjoint analyses
- You are a compelling storyteller, and quickly translate complex needs and solutions into simple, differentiated messages
- You have a track record of leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more
- You’re willing and able to roll up your sleeves on strategy, execution, and core content when needed
- Track record of delivering results in high-growth, fast-paced environments, and have helped to drive significant business growth
- Expertise in Crayon, or similar competitive intelligence tools, Salesforce, and Gartner/G2 review sites. Confident Microsoft Excel user
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.
Ace Your Application.