Title: Sr. Specialist, Product Design Strategy – NA (US Remote)
- Location: Waltham, MA or US Remote
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Our team is the link between the customer and the graphic designer who brings their vision to life. We’re a data driven team that gets passionate about numbers, but we do enjoy a healthy balance of using our right brain too. We’re looking for a detail oriented, self-starter who can take multiple pieces of information and creatively form a strategy to drive greater customer value.
As a Strategist on the Product Creation + Experience team, you will be responsible for identifying key customer needs for your markets, to improve our design offering for products such as banners, lawn signs and packaging.
What You Will Do:
- Driving customer strategy. Lead the product design strategy for Vistaprint’s small business customers.
- Partnering with product category Lines of Business. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to optimize the design offering for the North American markets.
- Making decisions with data. Analyze multiple performance metrics for assigned products and categories.
- Putting the Customer first. Use internal tools and established information sources to learn and report on customer needs.
- Communication. Write strategy briefs and articulate the target customer for each design. Provide direction to creative teams to ensure design meets business goals.
- Merchandising. Optimize content merchandising by handling categorization and keywords in our design galleries.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and/or e-commerce (experience working with a Creative team a plus)
- Data-oriented, can use both qualitative data and quantitative data to advise strategies.
Nice to Have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to achieve a common objective.
- Ability to prioritise competing priorities as needed
- Experience working within a global team.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprint’s CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably’s Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Ace Your Application.