- United States
Rareview is remote-first and remote always.
A full-service agency since 2002, Rareview is an industry leader awarded for excellence. We partner with our clients to collaborate and create a one-of-a-kind experience.
We’ve designed our culture, communications, and tools to support an internationally distributed team. Being remote by design allows Rareview to be thoughtful and intentional about creating diverse teams and supporting team members with a work environment that fits their lives.
About The Role
As the SEO Senior Manager, you will manage several marketing analtyics and SEO activities focused on developing and executing search engine optimization tactics and performance analysis. You must have hands-on technical knowledge and client communication skills. You must have analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills as you will work on multiple projects simultaneously under strict timelines and budgets. You must have prior account management and SEO experience. You will manage campaign strategies and implementation for clients while working with management and team members.
- Lead and work directly with clients in planning and implementing search engine optimization strategies that bring results to clients.
- Communicate with clients on status, timeline, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis, and other follow-up items.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on performance to clients.
- Develop and execute online marketing strategies including search engine optimization, content optimization, and development and UX insights.
- Extract insights from varied data sources, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed recommendations to enhance and exceed our clients’ search marketing goals.
- Exhibit an understanding of our clients’ brand messaging and goals
- Manage the development of content strategies to improve visibility within search engines informing keyword targeting and content creation efforts.
- We are looking for someone that knows both the technical and content driven SEO strategies that build long-term brand growth for our clients.
- Work with team members to drive overall strategies for clients.
- Report to SVP & CMO
- 4+ years experience in SEO, search engine marketing, and/or website management/development
- Experience directly working with different clients across industry.
- Have a passion for online marketing and enterprise-level problem-solving capabilities for clients specific to SEO
- Comfortable communicating and presenting to C-level contacts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced problem-solving skills for websites and technical SEO implementation experience including on-page SEO factors and site architecture improvements, along with knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent knowledge of site analytics, and SEO industry-specific tools
- Motivated to work with little supervision but with high expectations.
- Competitive salary, defined by industry experience and technical capabilities.
- Health Care, Dental, and Vision Insurance (US Employees).
- Unlimited Time-off (All), including US holidays (US Employees).
- Yearly two-week break during Christmas and New Years’ holidays.
Ace Your Application.