Service & Support Product Manager, OEM Partner/Vertical Market
Location: Carlsbad, CA, South San Francisco, CA, or Remote US
How will you make an impact?
We are looking for a Product Manager to support our OEM Partners and Vertical Markets. This role will be responsible for product positioning, market/customer requirements, strategy & the commercial launch of OEM Service & Support solutions. You will lead cross functionally to deliver product requirements, own the voice of the customer/business, and will work collaboratively with the technical delivery teams.
We are seeking a Product Manager that is able to work closely with other business units/divisions, functional partners, and marketing counterparts to support the prioritization and commercialization of these service solutions. You will also have the opportunity to ensure that we have a successful Global Go-to-Market strategy, launch support materials and a customer centric approach to drive uptake of these solutions.
What will you do?
Understand the voice of the customer, market and business insights to drive product planning
- Gather the business requirements from a variety of sources including customers, employees, competitive and market research
- Maximize qualitative & quantitative market research to develop customer-centric service & support offerings, tailored as needed to specific regions/segments, that drive growth for the business
- Run data analysis to support strategic direction and drive cross functional alignment
- Oversee business strategy including market outlook, competitive assessment, opportunity prioritization and product roadmap for service & support portfolio
New Product Introduction, Product Lifecycle Management, & Go-to-Market Launch Planning
- Drive business success through impactful customer facing product launches, thoughtful lifecycle decisions and evolution of product solutions
- Ensure robust commercialization of NPIs including business modeling, SKU & product hierarchy setup, establish list price & discount guidelines
- Focus on laying out a differentiated product value proposition that delivers unique value based on customer frictions points and needs
- Delivers against success metrics, and key marketing and commercial launches schedules
- Works closely with Market Development to develop a global go-to-market commercial strategy to support key launches that can be localized by business and region to improve service attachment
- Lead your product portfolio life cycle including pricing and discontinuation strategies to minimize customer or revenue impact
- Partner with Service Development and Service Innovation teams to ensure alignment of NPI and lifecycle management goals / strategy
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Engineering or Marketing required
- 3+ years of product management or commercial experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Able to act in a relatively autonomous capacity and encounter problems of diverse scope and moderate to high complexity
- Experience working in environments with strong cross functional/Matrix collaboration
- Experience leading teams without direct authority
- Self-starter with the ability to build and implement plans based on a vision
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel
Ace Your Application.