Title: Social Marketing and Brand Communications Manager
Location: United States
Who are we?
Qumu is the leading provider of a best-in-class platform to create, manage, secure, distribute and measure the success of live and on demand video for the intelligent enterprise. As a trusted advisor to clients and partners, Qumu is the innovation leader when scalability, reliability, and security are critical.
Qumu helps thousands of organizations around the world realize the greatest possible value from video. Our incredible workforce enables us to do this every day.
Join the Qumu revolution!
Video is the new document:
Qumu’s innovative solutions release the power in video to engage and empower employees, partners and clients. Whatever the audience size, viewer device or network configuration, Qumu solutions are how business does video.
We’re bringing new firepower to the way business communicates. Our mission is to take video and rich content distribution to the next level and change the face of how business works. The success of that mission is dependent on people who are innovative, bold and focused on the future. Our team-based approach provides a place where inspiration can flourish.
Customer Obsessed: The customer’s perspective is our perspective. Our customer’s frequent feedback finds its way into our solutions. Customer requests are acted upon with lightning speed. We take pride in possessing a laser focus on customer satisfaction and success, both internally and externally.
Bias for Action: it’s about a continuous forward motion while learning, adjusting and pivoting as we problem-solve and ultimately deliver for our customers, colleagues and partners. We are proactive rather than reactive. We do not hesitate to take action today.
Accountability: Our outcomes are directly related to our commitment to perform. We take ownership of our results and our roles. We accept responsibility for both our missteps as well as our successes and strive to continually improve. We have permission to make mistakes as they are the pathway to improvement.
Trust & Transparency: Every engagement and every action provide the building blocks of trust with our customers, partners, and colleagues. This is the foundation of all relationships. Being clear and radically candid is the expectation rather than the exception. We encourage visibility into our team and our processes.
Intentional Innovation: Time to innovate is not only a priority, it’s in our DNA. Innovation leads directly to implementation. We continually and purposefully work to transform our process, product, and people by anticipating future market and customer needs and always challenge the status quo.
DEI& Belonging: We provide an environment where sharing different perspectives, opinions, ideas and solutions are welcome and respected. This approach will make us stronger. The feeling of belonging should be pervasive.
Qumu is looking for an experienced social media and brand communications manager. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content, driving communications through multiple channels, and measuring your results, then we want you on our team!
NOTE: This is a remote opportunity, must be based in the U.S.
- Write and publish various types of pieces for Qumu’s web pages, articles, case studies, eBooks and social media posts.
- Create marketing copy to advertise our products on industry outlets. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
- Oversee Qumu’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. These include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Plan, create and implement our social media strategies across the entire brand.
- Research industry-related topics, interview industry professionals, work with internal subject matter experts, and customers to cultivate content
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Monitor company brand consistency, customer engagement, web traffic of social media campaigns
- Monitor and analyze competitor social media communities and social channels
- Thorough understanding of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit, etc.
- Proficient at utilizing WordPress to post blogs, create and edit webpages, webforms, and add content to company’s website
- A creative mindset and willingness to think outside the box to create engaging content.
- Strong data analysis skills to analyze key metrics of campaign success using Google Analytics
- Ability to be proactive, work autonomously, and cross-collaborate
Education and Experience
- BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or a relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- A minimum of 4 years in related social media marketing manager roles or department
Ace Your Application.