Social Media Brand Manager
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work – SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values – Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The Social Media Brand Manager will be responsible for expanding Iterable’s “presence” throughout the media and across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and more. In this role, you’ll develop and manage an all-encompassing media strategy capable of expanding engagement across critical media outlets and leveraging our most valuable channels to build share of voice in accordance with our brand values and business priorities. Your creative and tactical focus ensures all public-facing outlets share a consistent voice, tone, and commitment to quality contribution inside the conversations of the socialverse.
You’ll get to:
- Coordinate media generation opportunities with agency partners to increase share of voice across diversified audience segments.
- Write compelling media content—press releases, standalone, and campaign-specific—that distributes Iterable’s thought leadership throughout the growth marketing community.
- Manage day-to-day publishing, community moderation, and drive conversation across our social media platforms.
- Closely monitor ongoing performance and report regularly to the team with your recommendations to our digital marketing strategy.
- Serve as a natural, self-motivated leader and can strategize and create execution roadmaps without much guidance.
- Identify, build and maintain meaningful relationships with influencers, evangelists, and brand ambassadors.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience leading B2B social media strategies for technology companies.
- Demonstrated success of PR/social campaigns and programs that have helped drive rapid adoption of new products in emerging categories.
- Experience implementing a multi-team editorial calendar of planned content.
- Deep understanding of deadline-driven, cross-channel campaign execution.
- Demonstrable success devising, creating, and editing channel-resonant content.
- Proven ability evolving social media into a strategic, brand, and revenue-generating channel.
- Successful record-building relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Proficiency with media and analytics platforms, Google Apps, Adobe Suite, and social media management tools.
- Familiarity with Bambu or other employee communication and advocacy tools
- A keen ability to translate insights into actionable initiatives and projects
- Experience with ad development for paid social campaigns
- Longer form content or video experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $103,950/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ace Your Application.