Social Media Manager(US):
Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 15810257
Primary Skills: Excellent Writer, B2C, Social Media PlatformsDuration: Long term / Contract to permContract Type: W2 OnlyLocation: Remote***WEST COAST BUT CANDIDATE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES
Summary:The marketing manager will serve as a brand and customer advocate, ensuring that the Meraki Go content and communication are relevant and effective at building and nurturing an engaged Go customer community. This role will be responsible for developing and sharing targeted content for the brand’s customers through key communication channels
Job Responsibilities:BLOG & EMAIL
- Create blog content that will educate, engage, and persuade our targets to purchase Go.
- Build and manage comprehensive content calendar for the Meraki Go brand.
- Deliver a robust email strategy focused on education, engagement, and persuasion.
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Drive Meraki Go omnipresence across key social media platforms.
- Grow and engage Go online community with relevant content and conversation.
- Serve as a first line of customer support for current and prospective customer online.
BRAND & CONSUMER ADVOCATE
- Consumer obsession: have a deep and holistic understanding of Go customer targets.
- Incorporate brand fundamentals (equity, tone, mission, vision, etc) through all touch points.
- Drive holistic understanding of consumer targets and evangelize throughout organization.
- An expert storyteller and excellent writer
- Familiarity and comfort with top social media platforms (FB, IG, Tw, Reddit , etc)
- BA degree in journalism, business, or related field
- Experience working in a tech-focused B2C content marketing role
- Ability to write content focused on a targeted audience in a specific brand tone
- Love for thought-provoking content and creativity to proactively produce content/campaigns
- Ability to translate tech and specs into concise, approachable, and relatable content
- Comfort and focus on leveraging data to drive direction and measure impact
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Ace Your Application.