Social Media Manager
Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products, every day. Would you like to join us and help take this leading design tool to the next level? We’re looking to expand our team and appoint an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our talented team.
As our Social Media Manager, you’ll take full ownership and responsibility for the evolution and implementation of our social media strategy. Through social, we want to drive brand loyalty, engagement, grow new online communities and engage core influencers. We’re aiming for the #1 rank for an online earned share of voice.
What you’ll do
As Social Media Manager, you’ll proactively think of new and creative ways to curate our channels with interesting product-led content to help us achieve our KPI’s, which include engagement, traffic, and follower growth.
Not only will you educate our audience and make them aware of launches and product features, but you’ll also use insights to create always-on and campaign content that our community will love.
Our online community is vast, engaged, and active, and you’ll be at the heart of it. On a typical day you could be doing any of the following:
- Curating our social media calendar and ensuring that it’s populated with creative content that champions both our product and our brand.
- Championing our product on social media, ensuring we have an always-on approach to promoting Sketch, outside of launches and updates.
- Liaising with our Social Community Managers to help you plan engaging content based on insights, external feedback, learnings, trends, and data.
- Staying up-to-date with social media channel progressions to ensure that our social efforts are always at the forefront of industry practice.
- Crafting engaging post copy using our brand voice and social media best practices to grab our audience’s attention and help us achieve our goals.
- Writing up briefs for our design team to produce on-brand assets that perform well on our social media channels.
- On occasion including peak times such as product releases and during campaigns you’ll be expected to jump into community management and cover for our Social Community Managers.
- Working with our Head of Social Media to activate wider marketing campaigns on social media.
- Strategizing, planning, and activating social media-first campaigns across our channels.
- At least 4 years of experience in a social media or community management role.
- Knowledge of Sketch both our product and our brand is crucial to this role.
- Experience managing social media pages for SaaS brands.
- Experienced in devising and implementing social media strategies and content calendars, with creative flair and proven results.
- You’ll have up-to-date knowledge of digital technologies, social channel developments, and relevant consumer trends.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- First-class copywriting skills. You’ll have the ability to produce creative, engaging, and accurate copy, and easily adopt our brand and tone of voice.
- Confident at presenting your work and being open to feedback.
- Experience using scheduling tools to manage social media, including Sprout and Later.
- Experienced at tracking and reporting social media insights.
- You’ll have some community management and social listening experience.
- Able to work and communicate as part of a remote, but the close-knit team.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with lots of other talented people.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- You’re a Sketch customer so you know our product inside out.
- You’re currently part of a marketing team that creates through-the-line campaigns.
- You know how to use Notion, Slack, and GitHub.
Ace Your Application.