Social Media Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who we are
The team at Transactly is on a mission to be the platform of choice for the people and companies involved in real estate transactions. Our online platform supports agents and their clients with a place where everyone can come together to coordinate and manage these transactions collaboratively. Transactly provides real estate technology and transaction coordination services that shorten the amount of time it takes to close a real estate transaction.
We live by our six core values: Take Ownership, Do the Right Thing, Be Efficient, Be Informed, Invest in People and Move the Needle. If these are values you embrace, we encourage you to reach out and say hello, we’d love to hear from you.
What we need
We are seeking an outgoing and creative Social Media Community Manager to not only be the digital steward of the Transactly brand but really drive engagement throughout social media platforms. In this role, you will build and nurture a strong online community, drive engagement through both public-facing social media platforms and private groups, and create content that enhances and drives conversations around the client experience.
This position can be fully remote.
What you’ll do
- Engage in various online communities and social platforms, fostering relationships and actively driving engagement with current and future clients
- Launch and lead a private Facebook group of Transactly clients to build lasting relationships, obtain valuable feedback, and create advocates for our brand
- Own and manage Transactly’s social media channels
- Plan and implement social media and communication, events, and collaborations
- Work cross-functionally to address and solve customer issues, questions, and other inquiries in a timely manner
- Build brand awareness and grow our audience with cohesive, on-brand content
- Manage and track campaigns
- Host live sessions and engage in online conversations
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, or related field
- Must have experience with and a deep understanding of the real estate industry
- 2-3 years of experience in social media, marketing, or other related fields
- Strong desire to create a rich experience for our audience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for all things social media
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative startup environment
- HubSpot experience
What we offer
- Opportunities for career growth and a chance to make a big impact
- A culture that supports work/life balance and flexibility
- A competitive annual salary
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness reimbursement
- 401(k) plan w/ company match
- Generous paid time off, including 10 paid holidays
Join the adventure
Don’t let your resume define you – tell us more about the real you! What are you passionate about? Who inspires you? Why are you looking for a change?
We’re looking for great people, who are willing to roll up their sleeves and help grow something big. So, if you aren’t satisfied with the status quo, you work hard and don’t give up easily, ask “why” and seek to solve problems – we want to talk to you. Send us your resume and best cover letter that gives us a peek into why you’d be a great fit for Transcactly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Transactly is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind: Transactly is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe and healthy work environment. All employment decisions at Transactly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, family or parental status, or any other status protected by laws or regulations. Transactly will not tolerate discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
Ace Your Application.