Social Media Marketing Manager For Family Activity Marketplace
- Remote, part-time
CONTRACT | MOMMY POPPINS | REMOTE JOB
- Industry: Media
- Work Experience: 4-5 years
- Publishing Status: Publish
Seeking an experienced social media marketing manager to manage Mommy Poppins paid social media campaigns and work with our team of social media content creators to meet e-commerce and editorial goals and key KPIs.
MommyPoppins.com is a leading family activity website with local and national content and multiple local social media channels.
We are looking for a candidate to drive more parents to our activity marketplace to purchase camps, classes and events.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the social media parenting world and know how to create authentic content in this space as well as be a whiz at analytics, paid marketing and driving e-commerce goals through social.
This is a remote work from home opportunity for an independent contractor starting part time with the possibility to grow to a full time salaried position. Applicants will provide their own work space, computer, and high speed internet.
- Develop and manage paid social strategy and calendar, coordinating with larger social media team.
- Create and manage paid social campaigns that reflect brand and drive editorial and e-commerce traffic.
- Set KPIs, capture and analyze campaign performance metrics and share insights and recommendations with stakeholders.
- Optimize ad performance to drive efficiencies and hit sales goals.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience with a proven track record of Facebook ad performance and channel growth.
- Strong communication and computer skills. Ability to work remotely and maintain clear communication primarily through email
- Strong understanding of industry trends and excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and other social media best practices and analytics reporting
- Understanding of both e-commerce and editorial content strategies and metrics.
- Stellar problem-solving and project-management skills. Must be self-starter and able to work independently to meet goals
- Expert with FB Ad Manager, Google Adwords and other paid SEM tools and ability to optimize campaigns for best performance and cost
- Knowledge of parenting space and ability to create clean copy, compelling graphics, and video content that drives engagement
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Detail-oriented and organized
Ace Your Application.