Strategic Account Manager, Mobile Games
WHO WE ARE
TapResearch is on a mission to empower any company to instantly generate proprietary market insights that enable them to make better, data-driven decisions. Each day, our platform facilitates more than 10 million answers from people in 25 countries.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore, rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions from millions of people in mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, Jam City, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting decision makers with their target audiences at massive scale, we are building a new generation of better, faster market research products. Recently named one of Inc.’s Fastest Growing Companies in both 2018 and 2019, we are a fast-moving, rapidly growing, profitable company looking for great people to join us.
We are working hard to build an environment where both our team and our business thrive.
- We are intentional about providing an extreme level of transparency, because it is the only way to ensure everyone has the context they need to be effective in their role and to make the biggest impact on the company.
- We have a bias toward action and expect a high degree of personal ownership because that’s the only way to reach our goals.
- We care deeply about intellectual honesty and making sure we are asking ourselves the right questions.
- We make personal growth a priority, helping employees learn, grow and reach their goals.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive environment through specific sourcing and hiring policies designed to counteract implicit bias and encourage diversity and fairness.
About the Role
As a member of our go-to-market team, you will shape our publisher success process to create world-class programs that ensure we consistently deliver value to our publishers. You understand the external factors and business goals of our publishers. You understand how to create alignment between our company goals and publisher needs. You have a deep understanding of the Free-to-Play games market, monetization methods and how our products fit into the ecosystem. You should have experience managing enterprise-level accounts with multiple stakeholders and teams within mobile gaming.
This role is about helping the world’s largest gaming companies meet and exceed their business goals with our Rewarded Research Solutions.
- Success Planning – Partner with sales to understand the motivations, business drivers and objectives of our named/strategic accounts and ensure we’re executing long-term solutions that align with publisher goals and grow their business with us.
- Adoption – Drive adoption of our products across publisher teams and account segments that align with business goals.
- Expansion – Drive expansion through data-driven processes and take a proactive approach to expanding our strategic accounts.
- Advocacy – Identify and enable advocates of our products across teams and externally through a goals-driven, consultative approach to success.
- Improvement – Constantly learn, improve and share your process with the team
In addition to enterprise-level mobile publisher experience, we are looking for candidates with:
- 4+ years of publisher management experience in mobile gaming
- Proven track record of managing complex organizations and helping them exceed goals
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal etc.)
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and solve problems with long-term scalability in mind
- A deep understanding and passion of the mobile F2P monetization ecosystem and experience with comparable products in mobile gaming
- An ability to maintain discipline, deliver results and operate independently
- A desire to be the success champion internally and learn from the rapidly evolving industry best practices
- A strong sense of empathy, confidence, humility and curiosity
- A BA/BS Degree
Ace Your Application.