Engineering – Remote – Full Time
This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local office for in-person collaborations with your team.
Being a UX Researcher at iManage means
You will impact the direction for a suite of enterprise software solutions across multiple domains (security, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, productivity) built for web, mobile, and desktop consumption. You will work closely with our senior research staff and take on responsibilities in planning and implementing user research activities, synthesizing qualitative/quantitative data, translating research insights into actionable design recommendations. This is a hands-on role which includes designing and documenting research plans, identifying key user personas, moderating user research sessions, and reporting findings to project team and stakeholders.
One of our leaders, Lead UX Researcher (Ruby Basra) puts it best: An iManage UX Researcher will get the opportunity to learn directly from experienced members of our team and impact a wide variety of both web and mobile products. You will partner closely with other UX researchers, as well as interview and interact with end-user participants in our UX research activities supporting all iManage solutions. Our team is fun, supportive, close-knit, and we are eager to provide mentorship and help you grow.
iM Responsible For
- Establishing a foundation for customer satisfaction score (CSAT) across 2-3 products
- Reviewing user feedback with PM/UX team to establish themes
- Coordinating follow up user interviews & preparing interview scripts
- Conducting contextual inquiry interviews
- Synthesizing the incoming data and producing relevant reports
- Conducting usability tests & reporting the findings
- Catalyzing qualitative data capture for new features
- Working closely with UX designers, developers & product team to understand human-centered designs based on your knowledge of HCI fundamentals
- Organizing research data repository with appropriate topics, user personas, participants database
iM Qualified Because I Have
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a UX Research or other related role
- Passion in uncovering pain points and delights in digital products, as well as helping to solve difficult user experience problems based on my research
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers and product team
- Experience moderating sessions for mobile or web application testing (either in-person or remote)
- An ability to effectively articulate issues and concerns to team members and clients as well as working to strategize potential solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability of conducting user research in a LEAN UX environment and Agile/Scrum development process
iM Getting To
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Ace Your Application.