Vice President, Product
- FULL TIME • REMOTE, US
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and leadership skills? Pathways, a mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. Our employees live out their passion for helping the community. We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate person to join the team!
For your passion and dedication, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role:
The Vice President, Product for Pathways at Work Program. Pathways at Work provides behavioral health and well-being programs for employers. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Content will play a critical role in expanding our Pathways at Work behavioral health content, assemble a strong bench of clinical based trainers as well as building and cultivating strong client relationships. You will partner closely with our both our product and sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver exceptional value. Ultimately, through successful relationships and cross-team collaboration, you will ensure client satisfaction and long-term product engagement. It’s a fast-paced environment requiring you to work smart and hard, but it’s also a gratifying opportunity with room for growth and advancement opportunities
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Position requires clinical licensure: LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, etc.
- 5 years of prior experience as a trainer, creating clinical training content for presentations, client engagement and product strategy
Perks of Working for Pathways:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 12 days; increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 11 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and your Birthday!!!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
Ace Your Application.