Website Marketing Manager
Owl Labs is looking to hire a Website Marketing Manager to drive forward our global website strategy and development. Join a growing and fast-paced marketing team that drives revenue growth through eCommerce sales on owllabs.com and tells the digital story of the future of collaboration technology. As our website manager, you’ll create and execute our website strategy responsible for global revenue growth and making our product vision digitally come to life.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the creation, strategy and execution of the eCommerce roadmap, Owl Labs website and web experience with a focus on telling the brand story, merchandising our product suite and highlighting our growing content library.
- Create actionable insights from raw data through user testing, A/B testing, customer journey experiments, campaigns and funnel conversion to drive sales.
- Be responsible for all updates to the website, both through managing and prioritizing development resources, delivering the UX concepts to design, jumping into the systems, and making the necessary adjustments yourself.
- Manage all of our website analytics and analysis. Identify trends and leverage the data for strategic decision-making to increase site usability, improve conversion rates, drive sales.
- Partner with our content team to create and execute a high-performing SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand gen, and brand marketing to ensure the website delivers on merchandising product suite, activations (product launches, promotions and experience enhancements) and experience improvements across a global footprint.
- This is the first dedicated eCommerce manager on the Owl Labs marketing team. You will have the opportunity to build programs from scratch and optimize existing programs, all while having a significant impact on Owl Labs’ revenue growth through traditional lead generation and eCommerce sales.
- You will have a chance to join an extremely fast-growing company during its climb. High performers will have growth opportunities beyond this role as the business expands.
- Owl Labs marketing is a global team, which will give you the opportunity to build a repeatable eCommerce experience that we can scale across international markets.
We’re looking for a manager who is a proactive problem-solver, entrepreneurial-minded, and analytically driven. You’re a technical marketer who collaborates well across various teams to get things done.
- 5-7 years managing an eCommerce website (or aspects of one)
- Experience with a CMS and eCommerce website management software
- A deep understanding of UX best practices and the ability to create wires and concepts to hand off to design
- Technical acumen and ability to quickly learn and leverage various web tools [experience with Shopify, HubSpot, GA, and GTM is preferred]
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS along with experience directing and prioritizing development resources.
- Superior communication and organization skills and an ability to prioritize multiple requests from multiple departments
- A high level of curiosity and desire to constantly stay up to date with the evolving best practices in eCommerce.
- Analytically oriented problem solver
- BA/BS degree
The best candidates will share examples of:
- Grit & resilience.
- Leadership and the development of people on their past teams.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote, and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application. Our team is currently working 100% remotely due to COVID-19.
Ace Your Application.