We are a remote-first, office-optional team. You are invited to do the best work of your life from anywhere within the USA.
At Animoto, we have always believed video is the most powerful form of communication. The pandemic has made this more true than ever. Small businesses face unprecedented challenges in connecting with their audiences, as consumers are also challenged to connect with friends and family. Video can bring us together.
That’s why our mission is to help anyone make a powerful, professional video. We make best-in-class, easy-to-use web and mobile video creation apps, with pre-built narrative templates and stunning video styles, that help our customers customize their own engaging videos to share on social media and beyond.
Over the next three years, we have a mission to make video creation faster, easier, and more fun, on any device, in ways that have never been done before.
We are looking for a strong visual designer with illustration and motion experience to join our creative and marketing team. You will work with our art director, designers, copywriters, video producers, and greater marketing team to concept and create 360 campaigns, email, social, site, blog graphics, + more to drive bookings, engagement and retention for the Animoto brand.
What you’ll do:
- Create visual on-brand content for a wide range of marketing projects, including omni-channel campaigns, illustration, iconography, and animations
- Collaborate with design, marketing, product, and video teams to ensure brand consistency
- Effectively communicate ideas visually and verbally to cross-functional teams
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of professional design experience working in an agency or in-house on a creative team
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional level motion graphics experience (After Effects is a must)
- An excellent design portfolio that demonstrates strong skills in branding, typography, animation, color, illustration, iconography
- Experience collaborating and working with marketers, engineers, and product designers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Studio Art, Emerging Media or similar
- A self-initiated, detail-oriented designer with excellent communication skills and confidence
- Experience with web design and email campaigns
- Strong illustration chops
- Design nerdy-ness
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- 100% covered health insurance
- Contribution to 401k
- $600 as part of our subscriptions perk
- Remote work setup
- Bi-weekly Product Demos, Social Thursdays, Focus Fridays
Please note that we are not currently sponsoring visas.
We embrace the differences of our team members and seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other things that make us unique. It is our inherent belief that diverse teams build better products. We aim to create a space where employees can bring their true selves to work every day. Animoto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We welcome you to be a part of it.
Ace Your Application.