Graphic Designer Resume Examples
Graphic Designer & Content Creator
Buzzstop Integrated Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Mar 2018 - Aug 2018
Digital technologist for the digital marketing vertical (Socialists Digital) of a Kochi based communication agency, Buzzstop Integrated Communications.
ESAF Small Finance Bank, Bhima Jewellers, Aquatech, Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2018,
- Create Social media posters.
- Produce video contents for Social media platforms.
- Create wireframes, execute designs for website and micro sites.
- Provide technical advice for social media campaigns & products.
Apr 2014 - Jan 2017
Senior digital visualizer at Winningwayz Digital, A start-up based out of Cochin incubated by the veteran advertising giants, Maitri Advertising Works Pvt. Ltd.
Mathrubhumi, Hina Hair Oil, Club FM, Sheematti Ensemble, Kappa TV, HelloDoc, Grihalakshmi, Mathrubhumi Speak For Kerala, RedMic, Bhramins, Eastern Condiments, Ooredoo Maldives,
- Lead a team of young and talented designers.
- Create and execute design and communications for clients.
- Help in making video contents for clients such as Kappa TV, Club FM etc.
- Photography and videography.
- Create website designs and communicate with developer team.
Jun 2013 - Mar 2014
Smursh media was a small digital marketing agency from Mumbai.
Society Tea, Penguin Inked, Klip.in
- Create UI / UX design and work closely with tech team for development of the same
- Design social media updates, email newsletters etc
The Links India (Formerly SaltMangoTree Creative Communications)
Sep 2011 - Mar 2013
SaltMangoTree Creative Communication was a digital marketing agency from Kochi. It was one of the first few digital marketing agencies from Kerala.
ABAD Builders, Eastern Condiments, Fortis Hospitals, Volini, Federal Bank, Bournhall Clinic, Fortis Mamamia
Indiavibes Web Tv-India's First Web TV
Indiavibes TV was India's first WebTV, another vertical of SaltMangoTree Creative Communication
2008 - 2009
Mahatma Gandhi University
- Graphic Designing
- Digital Marketing
- Website Design
Senior Graphic Designer
Sep 2015 - Dec 2015
Corrected, adjusted customer art work for Holiday cards. Helped customers with design decisions for their orders.
- A fast paced environment tyat required accuracy and creativity
Garza Program Management
May 2015 - May 2015
A short term offsite assignment to revise corporate marketing materials and transform them from publisher documents to InDesign files.
- I managed to imprI improved the layout and design of the company's marketing materials I
Sep 2009 - Current
This is the umbrella for my freelance work. Clients include non-profits, schools, small businesses. I create brochures, postcards and oter marketing collateral. Power Point presentations and short videos.
African American Museum
Apr 2004 - Sep 2009
Handled media relations. Created brochures, flyers, invitations, gallery guides, calendars, post cards, banners and other ancillary publications using Microsoft Publisher and Adobe Photoshop. Photographed and video recorded museum events
- Created a look for Museum publications that is still in use.
A career that lasted over 2 decades as a reporter, anchor, producer and photographer. I worked for stations up and down the east coast.
North Lake College
Aug 2011 - Aug 2015
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Film and Video editing
- Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
Dec 2016 - Mar 2018
- Used Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) to create images, layouts and logos.
- Designed email blasts and templates in Mail Chimp following company brand standards.
- Used working knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and WooCommerce to maintain and updated the company website.
- Worked with fellow team-mates and off-site web developers to add features and/or troubleshoot current features in order to improve user experience for the company website.
- Created and maintained a library of digital images files for use on the company website.
Jan 2009 - Current
Design and develop a range of identity and marketing solutions for both print and digital applications for local and out-of-state small businesses and start-ups.
- Signarama, Flint (Web Design) - Designed and developed websites for two of their branch-off products.
- North Group Tutoring (Graphic and Web Design) - Designed and developed websites, logos, business collateral and marketing materials.
- A&M Event Concepts (Graphic Design) - Created a range of marketing and business collateral materials including brochures, postcards, flyers, logos, and business cards.
- Consulted with additional clients about marketing, web and business collateral design needs.
Academy of Art University
Jan 2009 - May 2015
College for Creative Studies
Sep 2003 - May 2008
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite