Freelance Graphic Designer
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Los Angeles, California or Remote, United States
Athletic Greens is a 100% remote company… and always has been! For this particular opening, we are looking for somebody who lives anywhere within the United States.
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are People First, Life is an Opportunity and No Compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make; we look for them not only within our own team, but also in anyone and everyone who works with us. Our team has spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and most nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It’s our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers.
Athletic Greens is looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate would be able to provide quick turnarounds, have excellent alignment with the Athletic Greens brand, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This designer will work closely with the Creative and Marketing teams to design and execute deliverables for social media, email marketing, paid social ads, and any additional print and digital team needs. This role reports to the Senior Graphic Designer. Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio upon submitting your application.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with the Senior Designer to ensure all assets meet the Athletic Greens brand standards and guidelines
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Team to produce a broad range of deliverables, including assets for social media, email marketing, paid social ads, partnerships, and any additional print or digital needs
- Design innovative and fresh graphics to align with the Athletic Greens brand and aesthetic
- Edit existing lifestyle and product photos as needed
- Deliver work on time with close attention to detail
- Manage and maintain the organization of all projects, assets, and artwork files, using project management tools like Asana and Google Drive
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a professional Graphic Design role
- Availability to work 20-30 hours per work (with flexibility as this may shift to more or less depending on workload)
- Experience working with DTC consumer goods brands in the health and wellness space is a plus
- Ability to take creative direction and constructive feedback while collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch)
- Basic knowledge and experience using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates knowledge of design best practices and sensitivities to layout, typography, and photography
- Strong graphic design skills and digital media design
- Excellent time-management skills and is a self-starter as well as a team player
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a remote team environment
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.