Remote – USA
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more. Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We’re a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
As our Graphic Designer, you will create designs that visually communicate our brand and information that promotes our company, supports our retailers, and explains the value and use of our product. You will report to the Creative Manager. The Creative Team supports the entire company and works on a wide range of projects which provides a never-boring work environment and a multitude of opportunities to create impact. Our team values a high level of collaboration among colleagues and welcomes innovation. This position will play an important role in maintaining that culture and bringing fresh, exciting ideas to the table.
In this role, you will
- Create high-quality visual concepts for projects while sticking to our established brand guidelines in multiple forms and mediums including but not limited to:
- Email graphics
- Digital and print ads
- Web pages and images
- Social posts and profile graphics
- Guides, ebooks, and case studies
- Print materials for internal and external distribution
- Participate in kickoff sessions for large or ongoing projects and contribute to the ideation of content to support project execution
- Collaborate on a regular basis with the Creative Team to receive and give constructive feedback on work
- Work in sprints within Monday, our project management system, and follow workflow processes
- Connect with the Creative Manager, Marketing Project Manager, project requestor, and other colleagues assigned to the project to understand the needs, help develop concepts and direction, and ensure work is solving for the initial need and requirements
If you’re right for this role, you
- Are extremely proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Value feedback and are team-oriented
- Are a self-starter that can manage multiple projects and priorities
- Have acute attention to detail
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet – we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way – and that’s no coincidence. We’re creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
We love our values
We’re building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away — we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset – because roles can change – and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there — folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win — we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.