Location: United States – Remote
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Graphic Designer! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our purpose – to illuminate talent, wherever it can be found – creating careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
Cielo is the world’s leading Talent Acquisition Partner. We deliver a better talent experience for everyone through Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Executive Search, Contingent Workforce Solutions and Consulting services. With our fresh approach – we design and build comprehensive, proven solutions inspired by technology to find and keep the unique talent that elevates our clients above the competition. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation and business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
The Graphic Designer develops branded visual communications in order to advance organizational objectives. This individual will be responsible for taking projects through the design cycle – including consultation with business partners, concept ideation, adhering to project schedules and complete project execution for print and digital ads, web-ready images, printed collateral, presentation graphics and more in support of global marketing initiatives.
- Act as a steward of Cielo’s corporate brand standards with comfort and enforce brand/identity style guides.
- Proactively share contemporary digital media best practice expertise to ensure collateral maximization across digital channels.
- Proactively present ideas to evolve Cielo’s brand identity to match global design trends.
- Collaborate with colleagues, vendors and business partners on materials design and execution.
- Oversee final deliverable quality, including proofing.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five years of professional graphic design experience, B2B preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Exceptional expertise with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat softwares. Video editing & animation programs such as AfterEffects and Premiere a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.) Excel a plus, but not required.
- Curiosity & desire to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Ace Your Application.