- Los Angeles, NY – Remote OK
Job Title – Graphic Designer
Summary: We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with proven expertise in creation of digital assets, social media content and packaging design.
This is a remote position. Can be based anywhere in the US. Contract to hire
- Create market-ready imagery, packaging, marketing collateral’s and digital content.
- Design and provide creative leadership to product packaging.
- Own and develop production-ready artwork for product packaging.
- Create branded marketing collaterals for digital and print media.
- Create custom digital and print advertising materials including illustrations, infographics, brochures, handouts, banners, tradeshow materials and other visual assets.
- Create engaging corporate content for social media including images, videos and animations..
- Assist in the creation of corporate presentations. Collaborate with external agencies as needed.
- Lead design concepts, layouts, mock-up’s and detailed drawings for brand assets.
- Ensure adherence to design standards for all in-house and agency graphic designs and assets.
- Create and maintain an archive of organizational visual assets including images, photos, design files, videos, illustrations and other branded content.
- Support other stakeholders and perform other graphic design activities as assigned.
Experience And QualificationsRequired
- 3+ years of graphic design experience.
- Extensive portfolio of design assets across digital and print media.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and creation of product packaging.
- In-depth knowledge of various packaging materials and standards.
- Expert level fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, After Effects). Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Prezi, Canva and other presentation programs.
- Working knowledge of CMS and HTML design.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across projects.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- High motivation and ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. May be offset by substantial relevant experience.
- Prior experience in consumer goods or cosmetic & beauty industry an advantage.
Ace Your Application.