Title: Graphic Designer
Location: US – Remote (Any Location)
Category: Business Development/Marketing
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Graphic Designer (Telecommute)
Target Market: Chicago, IL
Are you a creative graphic designer that gravitates toward engineering, environmental, construction or architecture related projects? Parsons is seeking a Graphic Designer who has interest in designing and preparing moderately complex art and copy layouts utilizing client standards and formats.
When we collaborate, we all succeed
Group effort wins championships here. Motivated team members pitch in, thinking and working together to solve problems and reach goals. You’ll be valued as an important part of your team’s success. The diversity of our staff creates a varied and vibrant community that makes so much success possible. We welcome, include, and look to promote all.
- You may work directly with the client and our technical team to review artwork, text, and other materials submitted for inclusion in assigned documents.
- You will design and produce reproduction ready and internet formatted graphics that may include project updates, newsletters, brochures, meeting notifications, presentations, charts, tables, sketches, posters and signs.
- Ability to convey purpose and intent of infrastructure concepts via graphic representation, as well as a professional and respectful demeanor will be keys to your success.
- Associate’s or equivalent degree in Graphic Design or certificate of completion from an accredited design/graphics course (or equivalent) is preferred
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Proven ability to visually depict accurate information and project concepts when developing graphics and creating presentations
- Technical competentcy in software such as Adobe CS4, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Aftereffects and Microsoft
- Familiarity and interest in engineering, environmental, construction or architecture projects
Find out how good it feels to work in a supportive environment
Benefits for this position include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401K.
Ace Your Application.