Product & Marketing – Remote – Full Time
Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America.
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with their event technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Candytopia, Bonnaroo, and the NHL use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
Patron Technology is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong digital design background and an impressive portfolio of brand work to join the marketing team. Responsibilities will include creating materials that enhance and reinforce the company brand identity, creating digital design for banner ads, social media assets, short videos, email templates, and creating sales enablement tools and collateral (such as one sheets, decks, infographics, and more). The ideal candidate should have agency and/or in-house experience, particularly in a startup or fast-paced environment.
AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER, YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to translate direction, requirements, and objectives into compelling and effective creative visuals for digital, social, print, and ads
- Collaborate with Senior Design Manager to create a library of assets, tools and frameworks that define brand identity and allow for brand extension to subsidiary organizations
- Produce marketing and brand materials, such as decks and one-sheets, for sales enablement and product launches
- Design physical collateral (swag, trade show materials, etc)
- Design evergreen branded templates for various channels (email campaigns, social, etc).
- Support website design, producing assets and layout updates as needed
- Color correct or alter photo files in Photoshop/Lightroom as needed
- Strengthen Patron Technology and subsidiary perception and position in the events industry through brand definition and development
- Optimize, prepare, and deliver final files across several platforms
- Regularly report on status of projects and comfortably adapt to priority and scheduling
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- BA or BFA in Graphic, Visual, or Motion Design, or equivalent experience
- 4 to 6 years of graphic design experience with at least 3 years of digital design experience required
- Portfolio must demonstrate strong typography and color usage, carrying out brand standards across all media. Rebrand experience is a plus
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe CS applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign
- High attention to detail and good eye for design, layout, and interaction
- Organized multi tasker able to meet hourly, daily, and weekly deadlines
- Self-starter able to troubleshoot and find creative solutions on the fly
- Comfortable with consistent collaboration, including soliciting and implementing feedback
- Strong communication both written and verbal. Must be effective when providing feedback and sharing ideas with team members
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Webflow, Wordpress, or other CMS
- Familiar with web design best practices
- Experience with After Effects and Adobe Premier
We offer a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and critical thinking. This is a remote position with the possibility of working in one of our offices. It requires high-speed internet access and a dedicated workspace for company equipment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid parental leave (following 12 months of continuous employment)
- 401K Match
- $200 event reimbursement
At Patron Technology, we take great pride in providing our team members a safe and healthy work environment. To that end, Patron Technology requires all employees, contractors, and visitors who will be physically present at a company facility or sponsored event, representing the company at a client event, or physically present at any event where the company’s employees, clients, or vendors are present, to be fully vaccinated. Exemptions are permitted, and if approved, will require the wearing of an approved face-covering, submission of a negative COVID test, and completion of a health and safety form that includes temperature.
Ace Your Application.