Denver, CO or Remote
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind’s individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you’ll make an impact
SonderMind is seeking a Graphic Designer to develop creative and engaging marketing collateral for print, email, OOO and social media marketing campaigns to advance our mission of redesigning behavioral healthcare. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, team environment and who can also adapt well to last minute changes and critique.
What you’ll bring with you
• Driven self-starter: You take full ownership of your work and the work of your team. Youhelp establish best practices and new workflows whenever necessary.• Flexible and responsive: You receive and give feedback well, and you approachchanges with a positive attitude.• Problem solver: You believe everything can be improved and you see new challenges asnew opportunities.• Roll up your sleeves: You’re willing to help out wherever needed. No task is too small.Translate design comps into final production files. Handle layout tweaks and copychanges as needed prior to delivery. Drive and maintain design consistency acrossdeliverables.• Team player: You don’t win on your own and you look out for those around you. Be acore part of our creative team, helping to deliver excellent work across a variety of media.
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple jobs simultaneously while feeling comfortable with changing workflows and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts (or comparable experience).
- Ability to maintain and adhere to brand guidelines, including calling out when and where they don’t make sense.
- A portfolio and experience that demonstrate your ability to deliver accuracy and consistency.
- Exceptional organizational, listening, and communication skills.
- Ability to learn project-management software. Such as Monday, Slack, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the Google Suite (Drive, Docs, etc.).
What We Value
- Curious – seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous – take action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful – assume positive intent in others
- Authentic – say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy – don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary for this role is $60,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and variable bonus plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Eight (8) paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Vaccination Policy: SonderMind requires all employees to be up to date with their COVID vaccination before entering our office space, the SonderMind Studio, or attending in-person meetings or events (including both indoor and outdoor).
Ace Your Application.