Jr. Graphic Designer Contractor & Remote
REMOTE (US) /
SALES & MARKETING MARKETING /
D-Wave is seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer for help with several upcoming projects. This is a remote position, but onsite meetings may be required. This is an excellent opportunity for a JR designer to build their portfolio with potential for a long-term on-going relationship. Local Portland, Oregon candidates are preferred.
- * Communicate with project manager to establish goals, outcomes, and timelines for deliverables
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Detail oriented with experience aligning designs to an existing brand
- Create strong visual designs based on given criteria
- Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided
- Conceptualize ideas and generate content from a variety of ideas
- Create designs for various marketing collateral including presentations, social media graphics, website graphics, and event collateral
- * Degree in in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Availability to work a full 40 hr work week for 2-3 months
- Resident of Portland, Oregon preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, PowerPoint in a professional environment
- After Effects experience desired but not required.
- Strong creative, design capabilities displayed in an online website portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective designs
- Candidates currently working in a full-time employment capacity will not be eligible due to the nature of project work & client communication needs.
No 3rd party candidates will be accepted.
It is D-Wave Systems Inc. policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.
Ace Your Application.