Motion Graphics Designer / Video Producer
- Remote- US
- Full Time
Buildbox is seeking a talented motion graphics designer & video producer to create rock solid promotional videos that will showcase Buildbox and inspire creators alike. You’re an After Effects artist who specializes in motion graphics but at your core, you’re a gifted storyteller who also understands beautiful typography. As a filmmaker and storyteller you can summarize any book or movie in a single sentence, and you can use your animation skills to bring that story to life. You also have strong written and verbal communication skills and can take ownership of projects from concept to delivery.
- Produce videos using your animation and motion graphics abilities to support the marketing, product marketing and social media needs
- Be resourceful, capturing and creating usable assets to make your videos come to life
- Communicate strong visual narratives in short formats
- Brainstorm with internal stakeholders
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting the work
- Take data from previous videos and improve the creative to optimize performance
- Stay up-to-date on latest animation software, techniques and trends
- A strong reel!
- Understanding of typography, movement and layout
- Proficient in After Effects and Adobe CC
- Comfortable with working in a 3D pipeline
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and good attitude in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- Can transform high-level business needs into engaging creative
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Lover of mobile games
- Love creating mobile games
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- 401k with company match
- Monthly stipend program that supports employees in a range of ways from wellness to remote life to career development.
- Equity Options
At this time, AppOnboard is respectfully not offering sponsorships.
Ace Your Application.