- AUSTIN, TX or REMOTE, USA
- CREATIVE – VIDEO
- FULL TIME- REMOTE
At Directive, we take solving complex performance marketing problems for SaaS companies seriously. We demonstrate this by only working with clients who share our values and by giving your team ample time to focus on hitting your client’s goals.
Beyond the work, we are fiercely passionate about living out a People First culture. One of the ways we act out our passion for our team is by paying a living wage at Directive so that no one in the organization makes less than $70,000 a year. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and truly need your services to fulfill our vision.
The role of Motion Graphics / Multimedia Designer is an incredible opportunity to work with Directive’s award-winning marketing team. The designer will be responsible for producing branded content for a variety of marketing initiatives. They will work directly with both the Marketing Director and Associate Director of Video.
Takeaways will include hands-on, industry experience for skills like digital marketing strategy, animation and editing, live show production, template building, and graphic design.
You, our ideal candidate, should be knowledgeable and skilled with creating motion graphic content in After Effects, converting various clips and audio tracks into engaging social media content, and producing appealing graphic designs. We are looking for someone who is not only good at producing multimedia content but is also creative, socially-intuitive, collaborative, has a love of Youtube & social content, self-motivated and has excellent writing and organizational skills.
What you offer:
- Portfolio or reel of previous work
- Strong communication skills
- Previous internships/experience
- Talented in motion graphics, editing, and graphic design
- Able to animate logos and follow brand guidelines
- Adept in the use of the following software:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy
- Equal parts competitive and curious; you’re a true problem solver
- You live on the cutting edge of the industry, always looking for opportunities to grow and share
- Create and upload video assets for weekly marketing live shows
- Live produce marketing shows and webinars alongside marketing team
- Create exciting promotional videos for marketing outreach efforts
- Produce high-quality graphic designs, gifs, and web content to aid in marketing
- Pitch ideas for growing brand awareness!
What we offer:
- Transparency and Humanity: No employee at Directive makes less than $70,000/year
- Full health, dental and vision plans for you and your family that fit your lifestyle (including a 100% employer-paid plan for you and 50% for your dependents)
- Get the most out of your benefits with a Healthcare Concierge
- 100% covered membership to One Medical primary and virtual care
- Unlimited virtual (MSK) & physical therapy support through Physera
- Membership to Headspace for your mental well-being
- Access to virtual visits with certified therapists through Spring Health and Ginger
- Company-paid $50k Life Insurance Policy
- Freedom to work from anywhere, but option to enjoy one of our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, CA or Austin, TX
- Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match for your financial goals
- Exclusive access to thousands of Aaptiv virtual workouts
- Unlimited PTO (we actually have a 2 week minimum), in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave and fertility support through CARROT
- We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
- Company provided Macbook or PC plus a $200 ergonomics budget
- Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
- Check out our culture on social: https://www.instagram.com/directiveconsulting/
Directive does exceptional performance marketing for software brands that share our values. We redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. Our goal is to empower and focus so much on our people that our clients consequently get better results.
At Directive, one of our core values is to put people first. We want to stick to our values and commit to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ace Your Application.