Jun 2013 - Current
Jul 2011 - Jun 2013
- I built the mobile responsive site, something that was not planned or existed before. Users were grateful and feedback was positive.
- Created style guide to standardize visual elements and widgets for development and design. A tool that streamlined both design and development and became invaluable to both teams.
- Decreased friction and increased efficiency by creating a design to development process.
- Helped create and implement front end coding standards and practices
- Lead Agile stand-ups and retrospectives
Mar 2011 - Apr 2013
Feb 2008 - Jul 2011
- Brown Brothers Harriman (http://www.bbh.com/)
- MSC Industrial Supply (http://www.mscdirect.com/)
- Lincoln Electric (lincolnelectric.com)
- HHGregg (hhgregg.com)
May 2007 - Apr 2008
Designed and developed Crookedrivergroove.com. Put together web based applications using PHP, CSS, XHTML, and MySQL.
Cleveland Indians Baseball Co.
Jun 2005 - Feb 2008
Helped to manage a Microsoft Windows network, supported Avaya phone systems, Apple OSX, and created intranet sites for special projects.
Sep 2007 - Dec 2007
Cuyahoga Community College
2003 - 2008
Berea High School
- Ruby on Rails
- Web Standards
- HTML 5
- Pivotal Tracker
- ASP.NET MVC
- MVC Architecture
- Mobile Internet
- Front-end Development
- Web Applications
- Interaction Design
- User Experience
- Agile Methodologies
- User Interface
Freelance Web Developer and Graphic Designer
Web apps and websites creation. Graphic design. Product development.
- React, Meteor, Angular
- Ruby on Rails API
- JS and CSS Animations
Apr 2016 - Jan 2017
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. It enables everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s leading venture capitalists in start-up, early stage and growth businesses.
- In charge of creating and integrating new design frameworks and components for the web app.
- Features developed: New pitch page, secondary markets, funded company, full redesign of the homepage/ information pages.
May 2015 - Apr 2016
eMoov is UK’s No.1 Hybrid Estate Agent.
As part of a team of five full-stack developers I designed and built aspects of the eMoov customer web site and property-listing management site using Angular & Django. Responsible for peer code reviews, involved in sprint planning and both technical and UX design reviews.
- Features developed - Book viewings, checkout, signup flow, Ratesetter API integration, CRM API integration
Sep 2014 - May 2015
Small digital creative agency. Responsible for the development of immersive, full-page, responsive ads for blue-chip clients. Worked as part of a team of developers and designers creating micro-sites for national advertising campaigns. Building of front & back ends for games and competitions.
- Clients - Microsoft, Cadbury, Reebok, Twinings, British Airways, Vodafone, American Express, GoCompare, Shell
Apr 2014 - Aug 2014
Student @General Assemb.ly WDI program. Front-end and Back-end Web Development.
- Muzup - Social app built with Ruby on Rails. Postgres. File upload with CarrierWave + Amazon S3.
- Readr - Social RSS Feed Reader app. Ruby on Rails. Rake task using Nokogiri.
- Hackathon - World Cup Pub Finder app. Used gov data. CSV parsing. Yelp API. Maps.
- Citynsider - Map generator based on interests. Yelp API. Google Maps and Directions API.
- Washit - CRM app. Booking system, Admin dashboard.
Sep 2013 - May 2014
On-site retargeting campaigns and technology
Technical project manager - Coordination and planning between in freelancers, account managers and in- house developers.
Online campaigns setup and testing using Yieldify software, HTML, Chrome terminal and jQuery. Debugging, fixing and reporting issues.
Leading and training of a team of freelance designers and web developers. Management of a junior project manager.
- Clients - Philips, Tesco Phone Shop, O2, Dorothy Perkins, Play.com, Yves Rocher, Joy, Ryman
Aug 2011 - Sep 2013
HD Conferencing app with innovative 3D sound technology.
Product and features development in collaboration with engineers (iPhone, Android, Mac & PC.) UX and UI in collaboration with designers.
Tech support and coordination with technical teams to fix reported bugs. Website development, content and SEO.
Analysis of beta users’ feedback, QA results and KPIs to recommend improvements.
Global marketing strategy - Market research and competitor monitoring. Press and public relations. Investors meetings. Coordination during the lunch of the startup.
Accomplishments • Raised $1,5M • Won DEMO God Award • Featured in Forbes, The Guardian, TechCrunch • Won $600 000 from Bandwidth’s iNetwork Challenge • Featured in the AppStore’s “New App” section • Developed partnership with Sennheiser
Savannah College of Art and Design
2004 - 2008
SKEMA Business School
2008 - 2010
Apr 2013 - Aug 2013
Jan 2015 - Jun 2015
May 2013 - Dec 2013
(Popular phones and iPads & tabs, etc)
May 2010 - Jul 2010
Aug 2007 - May 2010
University of Texas at Arlington
Jan 2014 - Current
DATA ANALYSIS WITH HADOOP USING MAP/REDUCE & AMAZON WEB SERVICES
Performed data mining on
historic literature & analyze climate data on the cloud using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce , AWS S3 storage &
AWS RDS database service. Databases - MySQL, MongoDB.
DROPBOX GDRIVE FILE ENCRYPTION
Python application to upload encrypted versions of files to cloud & decrypt
it while downloading. Encryption/Decryption performed with GNUPG
MAVERICK EVENT HUB
An event advertising app in android with custom Metro UI based User Interface,
Sophisticated UI. App provides a platform for UTA students to advertise events
CSV/MS EXCEL FILE CLEANSING WITH PYTHON
Using csv & openpyxl library of python to clean a streamline of
csv/excel files and automate the data insertion with large datasets
PLAGIARISM DETECTION USING KMP/LCSS
Running kmp/lcss algorithms from python to determine what % of
the test file matches with the given set of files. Using Python.
A reverse bid online auction web application built using .net framework.
- LAMP Server
- Web Applications
- Responsive Designs
- Big Data
- Data Mining
- Amazon Web Services