Aug 2020 - Current
Responsible for everything from content creating, social media, influencer marketing, concept development and general digital presence. Also in charge of photoshoots, styling and set design.
The role of being a Social Media Manager at Read The Label contains responsibility for our Instagram account. This means creating content, editing photographs and managing our growth on social media. Also managing website and newsletter, in combination with writing for e-commerce and landingpages, as well as general copywriting for the company.
Jan 2019 - Sep 2019
Wall of Art is a company selling art and prints made of artists around the world. My role as a copywriter and content coordinator stretches from responsibility for the newsletters and blogposts to social media and photography and basic graphic design. I'm also responsible of managing our influencers and creating campaigns that fits our profile and engaging in the best way possible.
- Newsletters and Graphic Design containing both copywriting and photography.
- Coordinating social media campaigns with influencers and followers.
- Writing SEO for the website.
Mar 2017 - Jan 2019
Copywriting, transcreation and translation. With Oliver Agency in London. The service involves translation, copywriting and being helpful on the Swedish market.
- Copywriting for different companies
- Transcreation and Translation from ENG to SWE
Aug 2016 - Mar 2017
Web Communications with content and design responsibility. Managing everything from the webshop and the newsletter to basic graphic design and photography.
- Managing online store in Magento.
- Photographing clothing for the website.
- Designing and copywriting for the newsletter.
Mar 2015 - Jun 2015
Three-month internship at the firm Ruth and it's great creators. This period trained me in discussion, diverse approaches and also the production of campaigns. The result was also radio commercials that went live in the summer.
Dec 2014 - Jun 2016
Nordiska Kompaniet and part of their supply pool. I housed in different departments during my study period according to need and provided customer service of the highest quality. I adapt myself to new environments every day and have the opportunity to meet a variety of customers every day.
Feb 2014 - Mar 2014
Internship at the agency Forsman & Bodenfors. I followed close up on Art Directors and Copywriters in their daily work. I was able to study their work and to participate in developments for future campaigns.
Aug 2014 - Jun 2016
Forsberg School's mission is to educate the most sought after and innovative creators in advertising, copywriting and graphic design.
Berghs School of Communication
Aug 2013 - May 2014
A course in intro for advertising. This course was incredibly educational and gave an insight into the various components when it comes to advertising and pr.
Nov 2018 - Current
Advancing the mission and impact of beloved cultural attraction and esteemed world leader in science, conservation, and sustainability.
- Cultivating awareness and advocacy of regional and international relevance through strategic content creation and curation across print, digital, and experiential channels
- Stewarding a team of writers, designers, and marketers in execution of traditional and emerging marketing initiatives
- Maintaining growth and optimizing engagement of more than 1.5 million annual visitors and 400k+ digital subscribers
- Broadening organizational capabilities and collaboration in customer relations management, accessibility awareness, digital engagement, and brand revitalization
Jul 2011 - Nov 2018
Enhanced effectiveness of digital communication and advanced audience growth and engagement across website, email, and social media.
- Drove audience diversification and engagement through social outreach and interactive multimedia experiences
- Maintained consistent 20%+ annual growth of social and email subscribers
- Ensured seamless transition of legacy website to content management system
Oct 2006 - Jul 2011
Simplified complex concepts and increased market share through compelling promotional communications for renowned health/science publisher.
- Repositioned nursing/health sciences division for modern audiences through comprehensive corporate rebranding across print, digital, and interactive media
- Fostered dedicated customer communities around key product lines through online engagement and personalized digital communication
- Retained adoption and cultivated leads through strategic, award-winning promotional campaigns for more than 20 diverse healthcare education markets
Apr 2005 - Oct 2006
Ensured timely publication of multi-million-dollar-revenue products through diligent project management and manuscript development.
Nov 2002 - Apr 2005
Provided administrative and communications support (and a lot of baked goods) for editorial team.
Sep 2019 - Aug 2021
Fostering collaboration and community through quarterly neighborhood newspaper and monthly email newsletter.
Jun 2017 - Oct 2017
Created and hosted sold-out charity cocktail party to establish a "tree fund" in support of maintenance and replenishing of trees in the oldest municipal park west of the Mississippi.
The Artists' Colony
Jan 2002 - May 2002
Provided screenplay coverage, production scheduling, location scouting, and story development assistance for independent feature films.
Aug 1998 - May 2002
2016 - Current
Creating articles, interviews, newsletters and general copywriting concerning home&design. Graphic basic content for social channels (InDesign, Photoshop and Canva), Social media management, Facebook and Google Ads.
2016 - 2016
My role within the entertainment field is focused on creating relationships and seeking out opportunities to develop promotional activities between the Majors distribution companies and different industries. A constant research of new potential partners for creating co-marketing campaigns with movies contents and consumer oriented promotional activities.
2014 - 2014
Magna Carta is a special temporary project centered around a fine selection of international magazines about food culture. The space is an extemporaneous studio where a group works to produce the “numero zero” of a brand new magazine, Magna Carta, focused on the food culture. I personally collected content and materials from the series of meetings with leading figures in the fields of publishing.
2014 - 2014
Video making of trade shows, video editing with software ADOBE, assistant to intern events as a support of experienced operators, conception and project of advertising spot for some public contest from pre- production to post-production.
2010 - 2014
Organisation of Zip Zone trade show for Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter events in Paris: digital public relations with designers, exhibitors and press. Newsletters, communication and social media management.
2011 - 2011
The work camp involved teaching children from poor and marginalized com- munity of Kushalnagar in the formal and non-formal schools about basic English and Mathematics, Health and Hygiene, and Environmental protection through creative learning methods like art, music and games. Visits in the slum areas and meetings with local people as part of inter-cultural learning and to give aware- ness on health and hygiene. I took part in simple renovation work at local scho- ols/orphanages and engage in activities like painting, tree plantation, making a Kitchen Garden, simple toilet and kitchen repair work etc.
All Bar One
2007 - 2007
Bartender, hostess and waitress.
Università degli studi di Bologna
2015 - 2013
Il Sole24Ore Business School
2012 - 2014
Università degli studi di Milano
2009 - 2011
Sep 2017 - Current
- Creation of customer-facing direct mail, email, content marketing, UI/UX, newsletter, and fraud/risk communications for the household-name banking giant.
- Lead copywriter on branding guidebook for "Mainstreet," Capital One's oldest and most well-established line of business (called "groundbreaking," and "a new standard" by Sr. VP of Creative).
- Co-lead writer on operational disaster response playbook outlining company-wide response for natural weather disasters, service outages, and other crisis situations.
- Wrote and published several high-engagement content-marketing articles on both Capital One's company blog, and partnership page at Forbes.com.
- Crafted UI/UX writing for online applications such as upgrade processes, payment systems, and CreditWise credit monitoring mobile app.
- "Floated" among several teams, creating a wide variety of content for a large number of in-house, and customer-facing marketing channels.
Jun 2015 - Sep 2016
- Created original, creatively compelling sales and marketing copy for local and national entertainment, government, gaming and hospitality clients (including - Marriott Hotels, Bon Appétit, Wolfgang Puck, MARS Brands, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah, and Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada).
- Crafted unique client voice in a variety of media including: billboards, print, television, radio, web banners, direct mail, website content, email marketing, trade publications, and more.
- Excellent results in corporate branding, including concepting, literature, stylebooks and brand guidelines.
- Collaborated closely with Account team, Design, Digital, and Managing Partners in full-service agency environment.
- Excelled at client-facing skills during presentations, group meetings, and on-site visits.
- Enjoyed consistent high-quality client feedback.
- Achieved proven results as demonstrated by ROI, impression metrics, and consumer response data.
- Shared in several industry awards with Creative team.
Sep 2013 - Jun 2015
- Worked with local and national clients as a freelance copywriter, content creator, and marketing professional.
- Created web content, e-mail marketing, direct-mail work, social media material, branding and SEO.
- Comfort within several different stylebooks, as well as fluency in creative/client relationships.
- Versatility of voice; ability to adapt to a variety of situations, goods, services, and deliverables.
Feb 2013 - Sep 2013
- Created persuasive sales and product copy for two separate brands of outdoor lighting product families.
- Wrote, proofed, and/or edited all company memos, press releases, and P.R. materials.
- Created compelling social media content (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest).
- Wrote, edited and proofed catalogs, brochures, sales sheets, and spec sheets.
- Part of a team that won several awards from industry publications for excellence in marketing.
The Sportsman's Guide
Oct 2007 - Nov 2012
- Achieved consistent high quality and weekly volume goals writing direct-mail print and web sales copy.
- Created award-winning short-form video scripts for web-based product presentations.
- Collaborated closely with Management, Desktop Artists, Merchandising, Photo, Editing and Videographers.
- Maintained 100% on-time completion record for Creative Department.
- Awarded parent company's annual "Excel" citation, given for excellence in video production.
- Recipient of several peer-awarded "Above and Beyond" citations for exceptional project assistance.
- Recipient of special interdepartmental citation for outstanding achievement in social media goals.
Feb 2010 - Aug 2011
- Led brainstorming and ideation concerning new products and product lines.
- Created persuasive, sales-focused packaging copy for national retail client.
- Created high-impact “burst” copy for promotional packaging labels.
- Consistently met deadlines, and exceeded quality expectations.
Wall to Wall Media
Feb 2007 - Jul 2007
- Created and maintained look, feel and content of all company websites.
- Lead on all branding concepts for both client and end-user presentations.
- Designed, wrote and produced all product copy and packaging.
- Created website, promotional, and presentation copy for entire product line.
- Concepted, laid out, and composed instructional and interdepartmental literature.
- Designed building signage, logos, letterhead, and business cards for all personnel.
- Created sound, graphic, scripting and video elements for nationally-syndicated HD programming.
Aug 2003 - Apr 2007
- Contributed significant design/layout elements, as well as substantial original written content to heavily-trafficked, nationally-recognized, anti-child predator watchdog website with wide national media presence.
- Consultant/contributor to Dateline NBC’s “To Catch a Predator” investigative television series.
- Created, designed, and marketed extensive line of high-volume-selling site-related merchandise (including t-shirts, baseball caps, and personal accessories).
- Worked closely with local, state, and federal law enforcement entities, as well as local and national media outlets to provide evidence, consultation, content and court testimony for criminal child abuse, endangerment, and/or solicitation cases.
Tribune Media Services
Mar 2006 - Feb 2007
- Created well-received original direct-mail marketing concepts, as well as advertising copy relating to cable, internet, and digital telephone package-service bundles.
Briggs & Stratton
Sep 2005 - Dec 2005
- Designed, laid out, and created copy for pilot line of variable-data vendor marketing materials.
- Oversaw large-run printing and print press products.
- Proofing, copy editing, and writing/editing instructional manuals, brochures and product literature.
Country Maid Salads
Feb 2001 - May 2005
- Designed, wrote, and printed high-volume runs of mass-marketed retail food product packaging.
- Created design, layout and copy elements for marketing and advertising of entire product line.
- Maintained/updated coding and design elements of company website.
- Conceived, designed, and implemented trade show/expo displays.
- Extensive product photography.
- Produced inter-departmental literature, building displays, memos, and signage.
- Advertising • Marketing • Editing • Proofreading • Branding • Social Media • Web Copy • Public Relations • Press Releases • Brochures • Video Scripts • Billboards • Radio • TV • White Papers • Case Studies • Direct Mail • Landing Pages • Sell Sheets • Email Marketing • Blogging • Packaging Copy • Product Descriptions • Catalog • Print Ads • Text Message Marketing • And Much More.